Now retired

Started by Teancum, August 04, 2010, 04:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just wanted to let everyone know I'm now officially retired.  I just don't have time to mod multiple games and be an admin on several forums.  That and XML2/MUA are basically tapped out since we can't make all-new levels and I only know of 1-2 characters that I'd want that haven't been made.

As of now all admin questions should go to MrLaw or nodoubt_jr.  I haven't responded to PMs for a week or so, and won't be responding to any from this point out.  I'll still follow the forums, but I won't be posting often.

Best of luck to ya'll! :)

Wow, that's a shocker!

Thanks, Teancum, for all your time and contributions to the forum.  It definitely will not be the same without your valuable input.  Best wishes and have fun wherever you move on to.

Fox

P.S.  I am curious to know which 1 or 2 characters you would have liked to have seen in mods.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Oh sad day. We wish you the best of luck!

Sad to hear that, but it's completely understandable. Still, try to pay a visit every once in a while. Good luck!
Just out of curiosity, which non-made characters would those be?

It's been a pleasure to be part of your team! Good luck with the future. :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

best of luck in the rest of the world and interwebz and stuff XD we'll miss you.
oh almost forgot, i too am curious which mods you think we would want to see.

Thanks for everything!  I've been following this forum for years now and it will be sad to see you go.  :-(  The inroads made with these games have been invaluable and your contributions will be missed.

Oh this is so sad, well I wish you the best and thanks for everything that you've done for the forum.
Good luck :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

It's sad that you will be leaving but understandable. I wish you and your family the best! Glad to know that you will still be around sometimes. I too am curious to know which mods you wanted to see made.

well. all good things come to an end and it was about time you moved on to new things. best wishes in all your endeavours and please do visit often. we will always praise you a lot. ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Take care of yourself.  I appreciate all you have done.