pc mods for psp wish list

Started by 3zazer1, May 29, 2007, 06:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my character mod wish would be magneto to replace captain mavel 

Again, PSP modding is something that only one guy did and he's been gone a long time.  Unfortunately a big chunk of this you'll have to figure out yourself.  If you know how to mod your PSP and can upload the uncompressed assetsfb.wad somewhere I'll send you PS2 versions of Colossus and Moon Knight, but that's as far as I'm gonna lead you.  Again, I know nothing about modding or extracting from a PSP but I can help you once you get that far.

Colossus/MK were mostly built in, IIRC. Just a matter of building packages/overwriting one char (we have 27 slots because 25+Hulk+defaultman, PSP gets 28 because 27+defaultman). I also faintly recall Piccolo having trouble with Moony's mannequin. Ah well, most of this occurred in that old 500 post gfaqs thread that dissappeared LONG ago.

Quote from: Teancum on May 29, 2007, 06:53PM
Again, PSP modding is something that only one guy did and he's been gone a long time.  Unfortunately a big chunk of this you'll have to figure out yourself.  If you know how to mod your PSP and can upload the uncompressed assetsfb.wad somewhere I'll send you PS2 versions of Colossus and Moon Knight, but that's as far as I'm gonna lead you.  Again, I know nothing about modding or extracting from a PSP but I can help you once you get that far.

Who is that guy who can mod on the PSP? Hmmm. My friend would enjoy MK and Col on the PSP. And Magneto should replace someone else. Capt. Marvel rox.

Piccolo, but he has not been seen in months.

Hmmm. Last logon was last year.

can anybody meet with him in person

I think no one here knows him that well... @_@

if you can't find him, watch this to dampen your impatience for now... :shy:

Not the Dragonball Z Piccolo!

Btw, hooray! KaiserBreath has made a PSP mod including MK and Colossus! Now he's targeting Gambit. I've posted this a lot haven't I?

So far only Kaiser and I (recently) have tried these mods for the PSP and I got mine loaded today and have been working on Gambit today as well along with Jubilee and Psylocke.

Props to him getting this posted on another forum and got my attention - I'm all for learning this and helping to mod future PSP characters for others to enjoy like Colossus and MK.

hey, i just got the game for PSP and was wondering is there any mods for PSP or are they all for the PC? And if there are some for the PSP how do u mod ur game to get them?

These are the results for typing "psp mod" in the Search box: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?action=search2

There are some mods for psp, but only a couple of people worked on them. I wouldn't know how to mod your game, though. 

thanks man, now i just gotta find out how to mod the game.

The Colossus and Moon Knight mod for the PSP: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=622.0

Most of the other mods you find here are mainly for the PC.