Green Goblin (Movie) version 1.0

Started by Dark_Mark, August 13, 2010, 03:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 13, 2010, 03:27PM Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 11:25PM by Outsider
After taking almost a half-year break from this project, it's finally complete! The movie version of Green Goblin and probably my final contribution to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is now available for download.
This modification contains my custom made meshes of the movie version of Green Goblin and his weapons, as well as effects, powers, sounds, icons and a mannequin.
His powers are based on the MUA2 Green Goblin, however they've been modified in various extents, with the Xtreme being completely new.
Please check the README.txt file before installing this mod.
This mod can be modified by anyone as long as credit is given.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
MediaFire mirror

Admin Note: The mannequin of this mod will clash with other Green Goblin mods as well as Red She-Hulk.

You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

August 13, 2010, 03:40PM #1 Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 03:44PM by MarvelFan12345
Awesome, downloading now. I'm sure it will be amazing!

looks cool, i gotta try it out sometime ^^ this means we now have 3 green goblin mods here XD

I played with the mod and I really like it. Defintally going to keep him on my roster.

We have this version and Mr. Law's, so who made the third?

Mr.Law made two I think, Awesome job can't wait to have him on my roster.

Wow!  Thanks for your Green Goblin mod -- he looks awesome.  And, the icing on the cake is the x-voice update.  I hope you were able to fix the Angel callout that accidentally got screwed up somewhere along the way.  Incidentally, who are the new callouts that you added?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

August 14, 2010, 04:28AM #6 Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:47AM by LarsAlexandersson
Bomb juggles worked. Right on. I can't wait to test this mod.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 13, 2010, 04:58PM
I played with the mod and I really like it. Defintally going to keep him on my roster.

We have this version and Mr. Law's, so who made the third?
there was the ultimate green goblin. and i guesse i could use the iron patriot skin on iron man for a full team XD

Amazing work, Dark_Mark!  Thanks for one last great contribution!

Thank you everyone! It's always nice when someone appreciates my work.

Quote from: fox456 on August 13, 2010, 07:53PM
Incidentally, who are the new callouts that you added?

I added a callout and four goodbye sounds for movie Green Goblin. Apart from this I fixed the sounds that someone broke while messing with the file.
Feature wise this file contains all the sounds present in Official Characters 1.2 plus the ones added later on (these being callouts and goodbyes for sandman and MUA2 green goblin) and those I listed above.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

That's a scarily good model! Now to try out the mod!
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)

If i need to believe the herostat i say none :P