Quick Question

Started by ruipsix, August 27, 2010, 04:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For my birthday im going to buy one of these two PS2 games but i dont know which

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2                      OR                          Tekken 5

Please help me. Thanks

If you have any other sugestions please share them

If you liked the original MUA then you will probably like MUA2. Note however that the quality of MUA2 PS2 is not as good as the 360/Ps3 version. There are practically like different games. MUA2 for Ps2 feels like a modded version of MUA but with many things left out making it feel less. The game is also shorter than MUA.

but dont forget the fusions and stuff you can do!!! i personally loved the game but it was to short

Yeah the fusion system is pretty neat and so are the new characters. Some are completely new like Green Goblin, Psylocke, or Songbird and some are updated from previous games like Jean Grey, Gambit, and Venom. But all characters from MUA who are in MUA2 have the same powers but less (fusions make up for that though). Also the graphics aren't as good as MUA's.

Thanks i'm going to buy MUA2 since i realy liked MUA and the fusion system is cool
And since im going to play with my brother just makes it even cooler.

ruipsix,

Sounds like your birthday is coming up soon -- so, Happy Birthday!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I would have said Tekken 5. For me, it was many hours, days, weeks of joy and happiness. MUA 2 on PS2? I played it through once, but it was far enough

Quote from: Suigetsu on August 28, 2010, 04:48AM
I would have said Tekken 5. For me, it was many hours, days, weeks of joy and happiness. MUA 2 on PS2? I played it through once, but it was far enough

+1