Ariel's Releases - Ultimate she-hulk

Started by scott summers, September 04, 2010, 07:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorry I know this is off topic but can you use Phoenix boosts on mua2 jean or jut xml2 jean? and love the skins btw!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You can use use jean's boosters in all versions of jean.
For exemple: If you have Nowhereman's jean and you wanna use my fiery booster for jean, you only have to replace the powerstyle file the talent file, the entity file and the effects folder.

Sweet thanks so much :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry to bother you again, but the jean shadow x download isnt working I click download and it say forbidden :(

Alright I tried it again it works now for some reson lol sorry for the trouble

Thanks all look awesome!! But where is psylocke, nightcrawler, angel, and colossus?

Dont forget Jubilee, Beast and Magma aswell and Angel if there is a mod for him with his ultimate costume