Scabbia's Releases: New Giant Man and Wasp Mods

Started by Scabbia, September 11, 2010, 01:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love the release, must readd Jubilee to my roster now.

lol Thanks :) I think nodoubt jr will be pleased with that too lol

Updated!

Emma Frost as Phoenix (2 skins: Astonishing and Phoenix costumes)

Great update! As always! ;)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Scabbia on June 26, 2011, 10:53PM
lol Thanks :) I think nodoubt jr will be pleased with that too lol

Updated!

Emma Frost as Phoenix (2 skins: Astonishing and Phoenix costumes)
Lol I actually meant for MUA! Jubilee never leaves my XML roster.

Quote from: Rogue on June 27, 2011, 08:37PM
Great update! As always! ;)

Thank you Rogue :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 27, 2011, 09:03PM
Lol I actually meant for MUA! Jubilee never leaves my XML roster.
Oh! I see... so she aint good enough on MUA? lol (jokin')

Updated!

Leather X-Ladies (Rogue, Storm, Phoenix and Emma Frost)

I'm glad you released them! They are some of my favs so far :D

Thank you for this nice job!

Ok, again, very random, but I just wanted to say, in the short time I've started boosters and skins, the All Power Rogue Booster for XML2 is the MOST downloaded item I have. it's only 82, but that's still alot for an ameteur like myself. It's very awesome. Thank you all that have downloaded it, especially since I feel that it's the best thing I've done on here. :) (Didn't mean to make a speech but its nice knowing that I've help make something that people enjoy :D)

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 10:44PM
Ok, again, very random, but I just wanted to say, in the short time I've started boosters and skins, the All Power Rogue Booster for XML2 is the MOST downloaded item I have. it's only 82, but that's still alot for an ameteur like myself. It's very awesome. Thank you all that have downloaded it, especially since I feel that it's the best thing I've done on here. :) (Didn't mean to make a speech but its nice knowing that I've help make something that people enjoy :D)

Rgoue seems to be popular :D My one skin of Rogue has the most downloads fallowed by Jean XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It just shows that you did a great job with her! Not to mention Rogue is one of the most popular characters around here.

Im starting to notice... lol. Its Rogue season. :D

Many people like Rogue. Especially I'm!  ;D Thank you for your great job with Rogue!