Scabbia's Releases: New Giant Man and Wasp Mods

Started by Scabbia, September 11, 2010, 01:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I didn't even know you were making Giant-Man for XML2! He looks great and will be a constant addition to my roster.

Cool beans :D I hope noone has any problems with him though, cause now I am lol. I don't know if it's cause I have Colossus' 3d heads on Giant Man or what... I haven't figured this out yet...

Quote from: Scabbia on August 03, 2011, 10:24AM
Cool beans :D I hope noone has any problems with him though, cause now I am lol. I don't know if it's cause I have Colossus' 3d heads on Giant Man or what... I haven't figured this out yet...

I think this is the similar problem I had when I had Jill and Deadpool together they were both missing the powers they both shared and her xtreme didin't want to work nor did her boosts

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 05, 2011, 07:33AM #93 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:52PM by Scabbia
I fixed the problem with Giant Man (I just reinstalled everything) And now...

:wasp: WASP :wasp:

Powers:
Bio-Electric Beam ~ Channels energy through her hands to blast foes with a beam of focused power.
Bio-Electric Shots ~ Shoot multiple charges of energy from hands
Bio-Electric Blast ~ Radial energy attack that damages enemies and has a chance of doing a 'Deadly Strike' (33% instant $HP loss)
Radial Sting ~ Produces a low powered discharge of energy stunning and damaging enemies.
Sting Beam ~ An intensely focused beam that can pierce through enemies.
Stinging Devastation ~ Fires several Bio-Electric Stingers in the air.  They then crash down, smashing into enemies and surrounding objects
Wasp Form ~ Janet goes into her Wasp form, dodging most attacks.
Bio-Electric Fists ~ Gives nearby allies and self $DMG_ENERGY on all melee attacks
BIO-STING SHRINKER ~ Shoots Bio-Elctric energy balls that stings enemies, with a chance to shrink and convert enemies. Enemies die when convertion is over.
MIGHTY AVENGER ~ Makes Wasp invincible, and increases her damage

passives:
Energy Resistance ~ Raises energy resistance.
Bio-electric Mastery ~ Increases $DMG_ENERGY done by all attacks.

Credits:
NoDoubtJr- SpiderWoman's animations, powers and effects (The one's I used a least)
Adventureiromax- All 4 skins
BLaw- Wasp animated wings

Yay! She looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Great another x-men legends mod, hope you make more.  :)

Every Mod I do for MUA, I'm gonna try to also make on XML2 :)

I believe the wings also work in this game.

Yes they do and I forgot to credit you... I'll fix that when I get on the computer again. Sorry bout that.

Its ok I thought she didn't have the wings in here O.o Cuz I was like: uh, did I give those compatible textures? xD

Yeah lol. They actually look better in my opinion. Maybe its cause they "seem" more transparent.

Awesome, cant believe such a major character had no mod before this, great choice!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I'm so glad you made her for XML2! She's another who won't leave my roster...she's so fun :D

lol. I need to do and update for her. So she'll fly faster.