Scabbia's Releases: New Giant Man and Wasp Mods

Started by Scabbia, September 11, 2010, 01:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool! The faster flight will make her perfect :)

Yeah... I'll go ahead and do that here in a sec.

Lol she doesn't fly for me, at least in mua Idk about XML2 yet. XD, but shes so cute when she runs fast when shes small I like having her and Jill together to give her a speed boost even tho in like 2 steps Jill has already gotten to where wasp is XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol wow...

Well I guess I wont be updating it, the code doesn't work in XML2. Sorry folks...

Awww, oh well she's still really good without the code.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 05, 2011, 07:33AM
I fixed the problem with Giant Man (I just reinstalled everything) And now...

:wasp: WASP :wasp:

Powers:
Bio-Electric Beam ~ Channels energy through her hands to blast foes with a beam of focused power.
Bio-Electric Shots ~ Shoot multiple charges of energy from hands
Bio-Electric Blast ~ Radial energy attack that damages enemies and has a chance of doing a 'Deadly Strike' (33% instant $HP loss)
Radial Sting ~ Produces a low powered discharge of energy stunning and damaging enemies.
Sting Beam ~ An intensely focused beam that can pierce through enemies.
Stinging Devastation ~ Fires several Bio-Electric Stingers in the air.  They then crash down, smashing into enemies and surrounding objects
Wasp Form ~ Janet goes into her Wasp form, dodging most attacks.
Bio-Electric Fists ~ Gives nearby allies and self $DMG_ENERGY on all melee attacks
BIO-STING SHRINKER ~ Shoots Bio-Elctric energy balls that stings enemies, with a chance to shrink and convert enemies. Enemies die when convertion is over.
MIGHTY AVENGER ~ Makes Wasp invincible, and increases her damage

passives:
Energy Resistance ~ Raises energy resistance.
Bio-electric Mastery ~ Increases $DMG_ENERGY done by all attacks.

Credits:
NoDoubtJr- SpiderWoman's animations, powers and effects (The one's I used a least)
Adventureiromax- All 4 skins
BLaw- Wasp animated wings
This mod works with MUA or only with XML?
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on August 30, 2011, 08:57AM
This mod works with MUA or only with XML?
there's a separate one for mua. this one (being in the xml2 section) only works for xml2)

Wasp! cool!
Well done :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Great! I love this mod!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Hello, but my  :wasp: doesn't fly or have wings, is that normal? And how do I fix it?
Cosmic Defenders!

Quote from: liamjohnwyn on June 16, 2012, 12:03AM
Hello, but my  :wasp: doesn't fly or have wings, is that normal? And how do I fix it?

Did you start a new game from default? She won't fly unless you started a new game.

OK, now it works, but she shrinks and stays shrunk when she flys, is that normal, and she still doesn't have wings in a normal state...
Cosmic Defenders!

Yup. That's how she works. It's a very realistic approach to the character. She can only fly when shrunk.

ok, cool, so she is't suppose to have wings normal size?
Cosmic Defenders!