Scabbia's Releases: New Giant Man and Wasp Mods

Started by Scabbia, September 11, 2010, 01:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The only time the wings are supposed to show up is while she flies and during one of her boosts. That's it. So no, she doesn't have them while being normal.

Hm... has anyone figured a way to make her fly faster? I've been messing with her powerstyle file, and nothing yet. I'm no coder, so I don't even know if it's possible... but I think a trigger is missing in the file...

Quote from: hemlot on July 14, 2012, 01:20AM
Hm... has anyone figured a way to make her fly faster? I've been messing with her powerstyle file, and nothing yet. I'm no coder, so I don't even know if it's possible... but I think a trigger is missing in the file...

The code I used in MUA that 4element gave me didn't work in XML2. And I messed with it for quite awhile, so no, I didn't figure anything out.

I dl ur wasp and Giant man mods and he is awesome however everytime I select her game crashes O_O dl couple of times and checked every folder to see what I did wrong but nothing O_O do u know y this happens? I would really love to play her Didnt try her for MUA yet...

Quote from: P.Frost on September 16, 2012, 03:06AM
I dl ur wasp and Giant man mods and he is awesome however everytime I select her game crashes O_O dl couple of times and checked every folder to see what I did wrong but nothing O_O do u know y this happens? I would really love to play her Didnt try her for MUA yet...

I'm not sure, When i had to download her after I got my new computer, she worked fine for me. Did you install all the official packs in the right order? Did you start a new game? And sometimes she doesn't work with Spider-Woman on the same team (Same with Colossus and Giant Man, -_-)

Quote from: Scabbia on September 16, 2012, 06:40PM
I'm not sure, When i had to download her after I got my new computer, she worked fine for me. Did you install all the official packs in the right order? Did you start a new game? And sometimes she doesn't work with Spider-Woman on the same team (Same with Colossus and Giant Man, -_-)

Hmm then it could be my game, I should try dl her again and try to put her solo in team, but I was sad cuz I really wanted to try her out T_T

Make sure your putting her herstat in correctly too. But yeah, it should work.