Unlimited Xtream tokens?

Started by Sabra, September 18, 2010, 09:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello! I was just wondering if there is any way, besides cheat codes, to get unlimited xtream tokens? Cheat codes wont work on my game for some reason (NONE of them), and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other way... Thanks in advance! :)

well some cheat codes work with me and thats god mode and unlimited xtreme tokens. if you type them correctly they'll work though.The other cheat codes you cant use without a remote.

Those two used to work on the actual game, but after I got the cracked exe, and moded it with All Mutants Edition, or something like that, NONE of them work now...  :(

Any clue what could be wrong? :/

No cause ive downloaded the All X-men Edition and used those cheats and it worked.I always type god mode in either gameplay or i puase the game and type it.for xtreme cheat i press start or do it during gameplay

Hmmm... Wont work for me what so ever.. =/

No clue why... Also, my character don't talk... As in, mission briefings/etc...

I wonder what in the world could be wrong here.. lol

Are you saying that in mission briefings you don't hear anything. That is peculiar. The best thing I can offer is to check to see if your computer's sound is low or on mute. Check the game' sound (music and effects) and if they are low. I don't think music and effect sounds have much to do with the briefings but who knows.

It's definitely not the volume... and I'm sure it isn't the sound stuff... Because I can hear everything else (Very loudly) and once a briefing, or talking to a character that's supposed to talk, etc, etc... It does nothing... I mean, the movie (In briefings/etc) plays, but no sound what so ever....

I think I have some sound files missing, or something.. lol... I have no clue.. =/

Thanks for your help anyway! :)

Btw for cheat codes make sure to type the code during gameplay. When you are done typing it press escape. I had trouble with it until I did it in gameplay and pressed escape.

There is only one other thing I know and that is to go to options and then advanced options by pressing space. Change the w, a, s, d (for character movements) with arrow up, arrow down, etc. Doing that takes away the keys for the character switching buttons which were used by arrows before. They should be blank now. Just put in w, a, s, d for them. After that press except and try the code again with w, a, s, d (the new keys for switching characters. ) That gives the ability to unlock any cheat codes. One you are done just go back to options and switch the keys back. The only downside with this is if the cheat for extremes work any time you close the game and start up you have to do this all over again.

Just tried it, and it did nothing.. =/

Tried all the cheats, and none had ANY effect what so ever... Not even that little noise it normally makes, or anything...

I think my game is missing a few files, or something.. lol.. I have no clue... -.-

Your game possibly is. I don't think there's any solution unless you reinstall.