X-Men: Destiny

Started by Nowhere Man, October 07, 2010, 03:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like it how people call this game bad and all without ever trying it. I know it's not out yet, but come on! Why do you have to pick on everything you don't like in this game? You don't even want to give it a chance. And also, I can't believe how people think that a game can't be good, because it lacks their favourite X-Women. Uhh...really? Especially since they haven't announced which mutants will be in the game, just announced some. So yeah, I'm sure I get it, because I'm OPEN for some new things, instead of having the same thing again just getting worse (Oh hey! MUA 2 was like XML or MUA (nobrainer) but wasn't as good as those, huh? what do you think, what would have happened, if it would have been like MUA or XML? Worse than MUA 2? But, as long as you can play with your favourite X-Women, anything is golden, eh?)

Quote from: Suigetsu on September 10, 2011, 10:55PM
I like it how people call this game bad and all without ever trying it. I know it's not out yet, but come on! Why do you have to pick on everything you don't like in this game? You don't even want to give it a chance. And also, I can't believe how people think that a game can't be good, because it lacks their favourite X-Women. Uhh...really? Especially since they haven't announced which mutants will be in the game, just announced some. So yeah, I'm sure I get it, because I'm OPEN for some new things, instead of having the same thing again just getting worse (Oh hey! MUA 2 was like XML or MUA (nobrainer) but wasn't as good as those, huh? what do you think, what would have happened, if it would have been like MUA or XML? Worse than MUA 2? But, as long as you can play with your favourite X-Women, anything is golden, eh?)

Agree.
The game doesn't look that bad and I might give it a try, mostly because the fact that you can add "x-genes" from known characters, that sounds interesting to me.
But I'm kind of dissapointed due the fact that you can't customize the look of your characters (that's my biggest "meh" about this game), I mean there's a lot of games where you can create your own character and give them the look that you want (I love soul calibur 4, for example).
Perhaps they will add that characteristic later, I don't know, but I don't feel any empathy with the 3 original characters, in other words, they don't make me wanna play with them... let's see, we have the bulky one, the nerdy one and the emo one lol, not really the type of characters that I like lol.
I would like to have some X-men to be playable, but it's not the most important thing to me, besides I'm glad that they are (finally) following the current continuity of comics.
We'll see.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well, indeed. I believe, that all we need is sandbox free-roam and customizing the looks of our characters on a bigger scale (we will be able to change clothes) and this could be the best Marvel game ever (why won't they ever make such a game? it's obvious this would be the best)

Well IM just saying that im disappointed that you can't play with the X-men or brotherhood.I never said anything about the graphics they look just as good as MUA 2.

I really just dont like how the other 3 custom characters look, and in the trailers they show the same powers over and over.So idk im just saying that i would look at gameplay videos and reviews before i buy this

mehh no pc version console only? game seems very linear, create character,play6-7 hour of main plot. congratulation you beat x-men:destiny -_- atleast pcs allow for extensive modding

Ok so apparently, if you pre order this game you can get Emma Frost power and costumes, Juggernaut powers and costumes, and more.
Info here http://www.herohq.com/en/news_comments/bonus_costume_blow_out/

XD emma's power look kickass :D

DC Universe Online puts this game to shame,
even though I don't love DC but their game really was awesome despite the small population on PC and pay to play system.
I wish it was Marvel Universe Online
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

I Hate saying it but god this game looks awful. :(

Quote from: edward on September 19, 2011, 03:08PM

I agree

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: edward on September 19, 2011, 03:08PM
Same here. This game has lots of potential but so far it looks quite wasted. I won't judge completely yet but I'm not really interested so far (especially due to the lack of a fiery redhead, wind rider, psychic ninja, and southern belle ;))

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 19, 2011, 06:04PM
Same here. This game has lots of potential but so far it looks quite wasted. I won't judge completely yet but I'm not really interested so far (especially due to the lack of a fiery redhead, wind rider, psychic ninja, and southern belle ;))

Thank you! lol Why aren't those most popular females of X-Men in this game, I understand bringing in new characters into the game world, but come on! >_< It aggravates me so bad... not just because Rogue's not in it, but Storm isn't either... nor Jean. And why does the only girl that you plays as look like Jubilee? 0_o Messed up, I tell ya... lol

I'm all for bringing new characters in the game but there are some who I feel are just as iconic and should be included. Your feelings for the girl and her resemblance to Jubilee amuses me btw :D

I wouldn't completely brand this game awful already.  I got a chance to play the demo at San Diego Comic-Con International, and I did find those ten-ish minutes of the game to be very enjoyable.  So its not XML3, but that doesn't mean it will be awful. 

I'll take your word for that ragin. :) Plus, I have almost every single X-Men videogame starting from PSOne. Might as well add it too. lol. I just hope the next X-Men videogame that's released (if there is one after this) is focused on the X-Men and not some random made up character. It would have been nice to see good graphics for a XML3 game XD

Im actually happy the X-men and least get some sort of low-level playability (refering to the so called ''X-genes'')
Emma will totally dig this game, im positive :D

Also excited for going down the bad road & Joining the Brotherhood :D

I hope we get a walktrough X-mansion :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven