where are you from ?

Started by the master$$$, June 02, 2007, 03:45AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 17, 2007, 04:10PM
USA...SF, CA ...im surprised...i thought more ppl here were from the US...pretty cool to thnk this is such an international group

I used to live 20 miles south of San Francisco in a suburban town called Foster City near the San Mateo Bridge. You familiar with that rainy?

wow the the amazing spiderman live in the hood what a surpise

Quote from: phoenixforce on June 18, 2007, 04:59AM
Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 02, 2007, 05:43AM
Singapore.

hey me too! glad to see another fellow singaporean in here...who would have thought!lol

Which part of Singapore are you from?

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 17, 2007, 04:10PM
USA...SF, CA

I used to live in SF, that is until my work permit made my family transfer to Taipei, Taiwan.

i come from the land down under *forgets rest of the song*

Australia, eh mate? I got quite some influence there from living in SF, since I got many mates there.

its a sweet country, i dont think we will ever have a civil war cos no one over here can be bothered lol

October 07, 2007, 09:57AM #21 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:01AM by Magneto
Italy   

Quote from: Spidermanfan2 on October 07, 2007, 07:02PM
Québec, and proud of it

bonjour mon ami! comment ca va?

...and you want it to be independent from the rest of Canada? :P

Ah! Au Canada! C'est bien! Montreal? Quelle région du Québec ? Montréal? J'adore le Canada, en particulier Vancouver, Toronto, et Montréal. J'aime le ski, patinage le glace, et snowboard dans la montagne du Canada. C'est très froid; et j'adore les froid.

Moi ? France et oais ! On les a battu les ALL-Black au rudby ! Vive nous !!! (les français)

Non, c'est Spidermanfan2; et oui, le battement Nouvelle Zélande de la France, juste comme l'Angleterre a possédé l'Australie.