rise of the silver surfer game

Started by phoenixforce, June 02, 2007, 10:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i have seen so far its only on other platforms other than pc, does anyone knows whether this game will be release on pc?

ROSS has been scheduled to be released on nearly every system console out there: PS2, XBox, PS3, 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, GameCube, and even the GBA on the 8th of June.

READ THIS PART: Yes, it will be released for the PC also.

yahoo...yay! thanx midnight for the info

but its strange that the official game site of ROSS did not say anything about pc

ya! the game looks so much more interesting than the 1st one! esp with the fusion attack thingy!

June 07, 2007, 07:16PM #8 Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:19PM by Teancum
You're trusting Wikipedia???  You know anyone can edit it, right?  That means someone heard it'd be on PC and so they put it there.

Did some more investigating.  Doesn't look good for PC users.

1-UP

EBGames

Amazon

2K Games

Marvel.com (no PC box below)

Doesn't look good.  Plus wikipedia listed Xbox, Gameboy Advance and Gamecube as release platforms.  Development for those platforms stopped a few months ago.  So more than likely it was a generic template that was used.  I fixed it however.  Xbox, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube and PC aren't listed anymore.

Uh-oh. I went to all of them. None said ROtSS was for PC. Hopefully, the company manufacturer will make it available. I'd like to see some cool mods for it.

That's sux. Which idiot manufacturer did not put ROtSS on the PC? :mad:

Who saw the movie? Love the part when Torch turned into Thing,
lol. :rofl:

ya just came back from f4..slightly above average movie, huge improvement over the first one though whoever is anticipating for a glimpse of G-man himself, will be sorely disappointed. the form he appeared in was not one expected but i for one found it still quite scary and ominous...i like the stan lee part! he is hilarious!

ughh any movie Jessica Alba is in is destined to fail.

Well if the poor girl could (act) just a little it might help her in showbiz.  :rofl:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!