rise of the silver surfer game

Started by phoenixforce, June 02, 2007, 10:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just saw F4 tonight too.

-Yeah, Galactus is not in any humanoid form at all, but honestly he'd look gay if he had been.  He's one of those characters that would not have translated well to the silver screen.
-Nice evolvement of all four heroes.  Particularly Human Torch.
-The Surfer is very well done, and with Lawrence Fishburne voicing him you can't go wrong

Recommendation:  Don't go in 'movie critic' mode.  Go to be entertained, to get some of your comic-book-nerdiness fulfilled and it'll be worth the money.  I bet the critics tore this one apart, but that's their job.  Go to enjoy the movie.  You will.

Yup I agree. Laurence Fishburne rocks when he played Morpheus in the Matrix trilogy. Galactus is a big swirling cloud mass, much more like Gah Lak Tus instead.

Ya know something? The graphics are like SOOO good! Especially the good effect of slow-motion. I LOVE the graphics when Surfer's board absorbs the missile sent by the military, or when he phases through and ripples come out from the glass...

And we should make a thread of the new F4 MOVIE, since this is the game we're talking about here. Fusion powers are a great addition to the new game