90's cartoon discussion

Started by Sazandra125, October 27, 2010, 09:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Discuss/remember about the old days of the 90's cartoons here.  I still think the 90's cartoons are at the top.  Not dissing our current ones but the old X-men, Spider-man, Iron-man, Hulk, Fantastic Four cartoons always had a good spot with me.  I mean these shows had almost everybody in marvel appearing at one point or another.  Some marvel chars that didn't get a show appeared in another one (Ghost rider in Hulk).  Also they didn't overuse people as much as we do today as everyone had some spotlight time at one point or another.  And the portrayals were more accurate :cyclops: was portrayed as the competent leader he really is,  :nightcrawler:'s religious nature was intact and so on.  The arcs were better too as they came and remained more true to the comics.  Good times, good times.

all the 90's marvel cartoons were great! the one I liked the least was the ironman one. but I loved the hulk one, specially when she-hulk showed up. the FF one was great. I loved the song from the first intro "reed just seems elastic, sue can leave from sight, johnny is the human torch, the thing just loves to fight. call for four! fantastic four! that's all, no more" =P. but the best by far was the x-men one was indeed the best. along with batman TAS and justice league it's the best comics cartoon ever!

My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Iron man got better from season two with the whole story and art shift.  The x-men cartoon was without a doubt the best as it had so many now obscure arcs and characters.  Cable, Bishop, Savage land, the shiar don't even appear these days :(.  As for DC the cartoons were also awesome especially Batman's too bad DC relies too much on Batman as a cash cow these days. I still everynow and then watch some of these on youtube for memories.  Someones gotta release these classics on dvd for us comic fans to cherish and hand down to future generations.