PC vs PS3/XBOX360 Help Me To Choose

Started by Cyclops, November 11, 2010, 03:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 11, 2010, 03:22PM Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:58PM by Evil Phoenix
First sorry if something is not correct,because a little problem with english.

I m thinking to buy PS3 or XBOX 360 few months later,just im really big gamer,i i had SNES (actually i born after my sister,and its her SNES) ,then i had PS1,then PS2 (and now have but dont have gamepad) and have my PC laptop ,just there is not much good games at all,and some that is good for me is only on consoles (most of them).

I saw MUA 2,Red Dead Redemption,Tekken 6 and many other,and they are only for consoles,but i want to play them hard,some have  exclusive characters,costumes and other things,PC didnt have any good fighting games or sandbox like RDR ,PS3 have better graphic than XBOX 360 (that is for sure,i maded saw test and please no comments if you didnt agree) ,but XBOX 360 games cost less in my country ,but PS3 have some games like Metal Geat Solid 4 (PS3 Exclusive) but iv heard that XBOX 360 internet is free and PS3 not.

Just i think that PC is better,there is many reason,some is that consoles is always changed,but PC always exist,maybe buying better PC would be best solution,im afraid that after playing few exclusives it becomes boring and would stay in box.

So what you people think about that ? PS3 ,XBOX 360 or maybe new PC ? and with explanation please.

Xbox internet (Xbox Live) is not free. Okay, the there is a free one, but it has limitations, while the one, where you pay, doesn't. PS3 has free internet (PSN). I would say Xbox, just because it's cheaper to buy (I don't use Live, I dunno if it's out yet here).

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 12, 2010, 04:20AM
Xbox internet (Xbox Live) is not free. Okay, the there is a free one, but it has limitations, while the one, where you pay, doesn't. PS3 has free internet (PSN). I would say Xbox, just because it's cheaper to buy (I don't use Live, I dunno if it's out yet here).

Thanks for answer,if is that only reason then i think PS3 better,im buying it once ,so cheaper or not that is not changes anything,XBOX360 is old ,company should stop selling it ,because it exist long time,good that there is more games,and you can play some XBOX games,but if Microsoft didnt had XBOX 360 then it would care about PC more,since you said that PS3 internet is free then i think its best choice,im still would think,since good PC is good too,my friend found me good stats for PC ,like Processor,memory etc,some of them released only 2-3 months ago.

Hard choice.

Xbox 360 is nothing older than PS3. And they shouldn't stop selling it, because if it sells, then why? I mean, people are cheap. Even I bought one, because I love games, and sheesh, there were so many machines, where you could play and all of them got replaced. Plus, the PC wasn't created for playing, but more of a work machine. So, we have to go with the wind of change.

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 12, 2010, 12:14PM
Xbox 360 is nothing older than PS3. And they shouldn't stop selling it, because if it sells, then why? I mean, people are cheap. Even I bought one, because I love games, and sheesh, there were so many machines, where you could play and all of them got replaced. Plus, the PC wasn't created for playing, but more of a work machine. So, we have to go with the wind of change.

Still PS3 have more accesories and better config,but like i told many times that PC always exist,its not for games ofcourse ,but with new PC ,with today config (like X6 ,Directx 11,new version of Nvidia or there would be hybrid of AMD and Nvidia,2 cards at the same time and much more things) we can have much better games,and on cool PC it would looks like on PS3 ,but the problem that companies not making many good games for PC as i already told ,so its bad thing that i have to choose,Console or PC  :sunfire:

I dont think the ps3 has more accesories I think both consoles are equal, but I could be wrong and I agree with Suigetsu, I own a 360 and although the Live isnt free I pay for it and it is fun and I owned a Ps3 and it is very different to me... ifyou like Halo, which I dont, then get an Xbox but there are other games only for Ps3. But besides some diff games every console has add ons like you said above like if you get mua 2 there are add ons for Ps3 and Xbox so either system would work like the other pretty much although I still go for Xbox

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, the consoles have the advantage of not needing to refresh the hardware inside it. I mean, you buy a console and that's it. You have it. But PC. You have to buy new stuff, like every year, if you want to play games in their full potential, which sometimes can not be achieved (like Mafia 2 PhysX stuff or what, which always slows down the game on PC if it's used in it's full potential)

PC that i wanted is very good,no one have PC with that config,many things is only released 2-4 months ago,so ti would run games on MAX settings,3 or more years forward,well i would think about what to buy.

As much as I know, my Mafia 2 example was tested on a totally cool PC, but it still lagged a lot (is that word?). But, it's choice. Either way, a console could never be a bad thing. I played so many great games thanks to PS2 and Xbox 360.

That dont have sense,your Mafia 2 been tested on bad PC,it runs little less than fullspeed on my PC so on good PC everything runs at fullspeed,but i would think about console.

Mafia II runs with full speed with everything put on maximum? Even that PhysX thing?