Make Your Own X-Men Teams

Started by MarvelFan12345, November 15, 2010, 06:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on December 24, 2010, 11:30AM
I like your ideas of having Hope be a missing piece of the Phoenix and having it reassemble completely. However, I wouldn't like for all the mutants to be repowered. I prefer a world where mutation is a rare phenomenon. Otherwise mutation itself loses its importance. The editors of marvel seem to agree with me, otherwise they would have never published House of M :P
I don't think it was as much about mutation losing its importance, as it was just wanting to get rid of mutants because there was so many to keep track of. They started with Genosha's destruction, but that wasn't enough so then they had M-Day. And thanks midnightphoenix.

No prob its a really good idea, I know this isnt about X-Men ideas, but I have been working on a series for like 3 years now, Jean is one of the main chars along with Emma Storm and Kitty, but there are more, but any way in my series Jean just lost the Phoenix force, when Phoenix finds out she isnt a real "person" and she pulls the real Jean out from the bay and they become one person but Jean does not except the force and forces it out of herself, killing her first but then phoenix brings her back to life and leaves Earth...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 24, 2010, 05:50PM #17 Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:01PM by MarvelFan12345
Rather than make a similar thread based off of the Avengers I'll post my Avengers teams right here. Anybody else can too for the Avengers, X-Men, or other super hero teams of the marvel world.

Avengers - Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Vision (Art by David Finch)
The flagship Avengers book and the main team with the big 3, cashcows, new and classic members, etc. This team is led by Captain America and they live in Stark Tower.

New Avengers - Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Iron Fist, Hercules, Jessica Jones (Art by Stuart Immonen)
Truly the "New" Avengers, this book can even feel like the New Defenders with the diverse cast, but nevertheless they are Avengers. Led by Luke Cage, the team resides in Avengers Mansion. Dr. Strange also acts as second-in-command, but takes over during missions involving magic.

Avengers Academy - Giant-Man, Wasp, Tigra, Justice, Firestar, Quicksilver, Beast, Wonder Man (Art by Olivier Coipel)
This is an Avengers team which acts as teachers and mentors to superpowered teens. This Avengers team is led by Giant-Man and the Wasp as co-leaders. Rick Jones and Speedball are also members of the teaching faculty, but are not members of this Avengers team.

Secret Avengers - Agent Barnes, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Songbird, War Machine, Valkyrie (Art by Mike Deodato)
A black-ops team created by Cap and Bucky Barnes, this team does all the secret stuff that the public shouldn't know. This team is co-led by Barnes and Hawkeye. The other Avengers are aware of this team, but do not know their missions and details.

Young Avengers - Patriot, Hawkeye, Wiccan, Speed, Ant-Man, Stature, Hulkling, Vision (Art by Jim Cheung)
The YA continue to operate as their own team, but the Avenger veterans finally recognize them as official Avengers. This team is co-led by Patriot and Hawkeye however Ant-Man mentors the team and often makes decisions as well. He stays with the YA so he can be with his daughter and to keep the team guided.

Basically these teams (or at least Jean and Beast's inclusion) takes place a year or more after my revised Second Coming. Jean and Wanda's actions redeemed Wanda who has returned to the Avengers. All those she killed including Vision and Ant-Man are back and she is reunited with her family (Magneto, Pietro, Lorna, Wiccan, and Speed). A year after this (or more) the X-Men have a major battle with Selene in a limbo-type place where half the team is killed including Cyke, Magneto, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Angel, Psylocke, etc. The X-Men disband because of this leading Jean and Beast to join the Avengers (but of course the X-Men regroup some time after)

sweet team!! Jean YAY!! lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

a great team!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

please, somebody tell me how can i upload a picture, i make my own x-men team, but i dont know how can i upload..

I remember my one attempt of an X-Men fan-fiction universe. Always wanted to attempt it again or even a whole universe attempt, but never tried it yet.

My X-Men from that were: Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Nightcrawler, Iceman and Wolfsbane. I was planning to add Gambit and Colossus later.

Also in that world the Horseman of Apocalypse were Abyss, Trevor Fitzroy, Bedlam and Sauron.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

December 25, 2010, 09:04AM #22 Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:30PM by fox456
Quote from: AtGod on December 25, 2010, 01:33AM
please, somebody tell me how can i upload a picture, i make my own x-men team, but i dont know how can i upload..

To upload a picture, first you have to find a site to host your picture (like box.net).  Then, copy the link to that picture and use the following code, except you must remove the space in "img ]" so that it is "img]":

[img ]http://YOUR PICTURE'S LINK GOES HERE[/img]
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Oddark123 on December 25, 2010, 04:26AM
I remember my one attempt of an X-Men fan-fiction universe. Always wanted to attempt it again or even a whole universe attempt, but never tried it yet.

My X-Men from that were: Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Nightcrawler, Iceman and Wolfsbane. I was planning to add Gambit and Colossus later.

Also in that world the Horseman of Apocalypse were Abyss, Trevor Fitzroy, Bedlam and Sauron.
This is actually a really good roster. I like how you included all the A-listers plus Wolfsbane who would make a great X-Man.

THank you fox456, you are the first man who answer me... thank you...

December 26, 2010, 02:55AM #25 Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:19AM by AtGod
So this is my favourite team, (the sizes of the picture are a little wrong)

Deadpool :deadpool:,  Gambit :gambit2:, Iceman :iceman:, New-Goblin  :xman:  , Nightcrawler :nightcrawler2:, Quicksilver :quicks:, Sabretooth :stooth:, and Wolverine :wolverine:..i hope you like it  :D

uh, very anti-hero x-men. except for nightcrawler and iceman they're all over the edge. a black ops team by definition cause there's no way of knowing what these guys would do :P. but, no girls at all?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I dont like girl characters in marvel,...only in dc, but its a marvel site....

Quote from: AtGod on December 26, 2010, 02:55AM
So this is my favourite team, (the sizes of the picture are a little wrong)

Deadpool :deadpool:,  Gambit :gambit2:, Iceman :iceman:, New-Goblin  :xman:  , Nightcrawler :nightcrawler2:, Quicksilver :quicks:, Sabretooth :stooth:, and Wolverine :wolverine:..i hope you like it  :D

love your team, but...
Quote from: AtGod on December 26, 2010, 03:58AM

Why? It is absolutely vain!
I dont like girl characters in marvel,...only in dc, but its a marvel site....

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

What mean vain? (im not english) i tell you , i dont "hate" girls: i like rogue, :D , jean grey, songbird, black widow, etc. but i better like the male heroes/villains, (im not gay)...