What power in your opinion is the best?

Started by Rogue, November 18, 2010, 02:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think, to absorb powers of other mutants it cool! Each time - new force! Never  will miss! It also is one of the reasons why I love Rogue.
Only  pity her  a little, she is a hostage of her abilities... (Physical contact to people). But I think that it is worthy "payment" for such power!
And if still to consider a touch to skrull, it's simply fantasy!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I agree that Rogue's power absorption would be a power not to mess with, but you have to touch someone for it to work. Every power has its weakness and we've seen that time in and time out in the Marvel Universe, so I can't really say that this or that power is the best. Since there are a lot of great powers, to me magnetic field manipulation would be one of the best powers as well.

well, for me is Jean's Telekinesis and her Pyrokine Blast.

Quote from: LawO on November 25, 2010, 07:47AM, to me magnetic field manipulation would be one of the best powers as well.
as long as you don't wipe every other damn hard drive/cell phone/hotel room key you come across XP

Quote from: Deedooo on November 25, 2010, 06:01PM
as long as you don't wipe every other damn hard drive/cell phone/hotel room key you come across XP

Don't worry I will make sure that doesn't happen, as long as you're on my good side XD

November 26, 2010, 09:11AM #5 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 09:13AM by Nowhere Man
I think mimic's powers are great. better than rogue's. he doesn't have to make contact and he can keep the powers for as long as he wants to. up to 5 individuals. then, if you get sick of one power you can just trade for another one. you could say "well, but rogue's power at least lets her use the other powers to their full extent, not 50% like Mimic". my answer is: Omega lvl mutants have unlimited potential by definition, which means INFINITE potential. what's 50% of infinity? well, all I'd have to do is get close to 5 awesome omega mutants saaaaay Marvel Girl, Elixir, Scarlet Witch, Iceman and Vulcan. There, 5 omega lvl powers for myself. I'm a badass mothaf****.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 26, 2010, 09:11AM
well, all I'd have to do is get close to 5 awesome omega mutants saaaaay Marvel Girl, Elixir, Scarlet Witch, Iceman and Vulcan. There, 5 omega lvl powers for myself. I'm a badass mothaf****.
Which marvel girl are you talking about? Jean or Rachel?

does it matter? they have the same mutant powers, but since jean is in the white hot room, she wouldn't be avaliable. so, rachel.

I believe it matters because I think rachel has some time-controling ability and I believe that jean doesn't.

so they say, but as far as I know she only used that power once: in her origin story.

Did anyone ever kill Jean Grey? I would like those people's powers. If it was always an accident or a cliché-like thing about sacrificing, then I want the power, to kill her, neutralize her, or just make her 100% powerless. And than, absorb her powers...FOREVER! MHUAHAHAHAHA! No, really

killing her is not the problem, that happens every other day. the difficult thing is getting her to stay dead. worst thing is that even when she's dead there's always a copycat to take her place.

Just look at Maddie, Rachel, Hope, Fraction's Emma, and now even Verre.

wow, i think would be great to have multiple man and mystique 's powers combined
hehe, i could create a population