Favorite Boss!!!

Started by DiamondPheonix, May 22, 2009, 11:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sugarman was the hardest boss to defeat! I was killed 5 times because of him I used Iceman and storm to defeat him.

For me Mr. Sinister! Simply because he is pleasant to me!  :sinister:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

The Stepford Cuckoo Sisters, Archangel and maybe Mr. Sinister (Computer Version) as I enjoyed having a challenge the only other boss which was quite hard to be was sugarman.

:cuckoo:  :archangel:
I am fire and life incarnate

my fav bosses are archangel and apocalypse
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

March 04, 2011, 10:06AM #34 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:01AM by Gwen
I would say Archangel  :archangel: because of his move flying dive move thats knocks down the character

Sugarman was a pain for me too, almost like always. But when i chose Multiple Man and Quicksilver, i actually killed him in seconds :))

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I like the abyss fight where you have to throw the bombs at his carrier

I liked Bastion and Mikhail.

I love to fight with the cuckoos and apocalypse when i play with my brothers 3 players mode we like to use four power form apocalypse machine

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

I haven't gone through the whole game yet, but up to now I've only lost once vs Mikhail (I found out the way to disable his shield when it was too late) and Sugarman (I was kinda overconfident coz I was beating him up badly and suddenly he began to deal massive dmg). However Sugarman gets an easy target for ranged attacks, as you only have to avoid his tongue attk. Once I knew how to beat him I took him out easily in the danger room :)

My favorite boss was Abyss he was cool i like how he sucks you inside him. :storm: