What appearance of the character would you like to have?

Started by Rogue, November 24, 2010, 04:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to have appearance of my favourite Rogue. In my opinion she is very beautiful, attractive, she has an excellent figure. :rogue: And I very much like her hair.
Storm is too a good variant. The such exotic beauty - mulatto. :storm:
And certainly Emma Frost. Without comments! :emmafrost:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

There's no male character I'd really want to like like. If I had to look female then Jean. I was already obsessed with another redhead (Ariel) when I was little and always desired the unique redhair. Green eyes was something else I wanted when I was younger because it seemed the most rare eye color. And of course Jean is one of the most beautiful women of the marvel universe.

November 24, 2010, 10:24AM #2 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:31AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 24, 2010, 09:06AM
There's no male character I'd really want to like like. If I had to look female then Jean. I was already obsessed with another redhead (Ariel) when I was little and always desired the unique redhair. Green eyes was something else I wanted when I was younger because it seemed the most rare eye color. And of course Jean is one of the most beautiful women of the marvel universe.

XD When I was little I LOVED Ariel that was my most favorite movie snd now I like Jean! Check this awesome pic out!!! http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Ariel+phoenix#/d29dgny

For me There is no male character either, but Jean I would like to look like if I was female!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

When I was absolutely child, you won't believe, I TOO loved Ariel! It was so a long time... But I love till now cartoon films, X-men, of course :)
It is pleasant to me  that Jean reminds her to me.

If I had to choose to have the appearance of a character it would probably be Cyclops, Gambit or Hellion. I wouldn't mind having short or long hair but just as long as I don't have blond hair.

LawO, you are my pal! Someone, who did not say Jean Grey! Lets shake hands! Although, it's hard to do so through a computer...BTW, I dunno what the topic really is about, but if I get it right, then I will say Gambit and Iron Fist

Gambit is so pretty! i love him!

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 25, 2010, 12:05PM
LawO, you are my pal! Someone, who did not say Jean Grey! Lets shake hands! Although, it's hard to do so through a computer...BTW, I dunno what the topic really is about, but if I get it right, then I will say Gambit and Iron Fist

XD You won't see me saying Jean Gr... Whoops, but I did expect there to be a lot of fans of her on this site when I joined. I don't hate her with a passion like you do XD but I don't like her either, but I do hate the clones/copycats of her and how she dies and come back all the time. I guess we can shake hands, but make it quick before a Jean lover sees.  ;)

Quote from: Rogue on November 28, 2010, 07:31AM
Gambit is so pretty! i love him!

I can tell XD.