Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Skins by spiderman11

Started by spiderman11, December 26, 2010, 07:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like the Manga Secret war suit. looks better than regular Manga

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

the black manga spidey had gloves just the same colour as his red suit and didn't have webs on his mask & the bag colour was the same.

Manga Spidey looks awesome great job!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

After playing a bit, I've noticed that the no-shader variants remove that particular shader not just from Ultimate Spidey, but from other characters in other dimmensions too. It's most evident in Noir, there's no longer a white highlight when you're in darkness. Could you attempt a solution? Perhaps recoloring the shader into white rather than purple, so it would maintain highlight, but not show the purple hue on the suit.

is my Shitty pc or the link of the V.2 of Neon Spiderman don't want work? :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo:

Redman23 Everything works! you have not done so.

proton To suit worked to include Ultimate No Glow Pack.
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

Hey buddy can you name the suits please[suspense is killing me]

I think he should watch his hands and keyboards.

So, I love the Black Manga skin, the only thing is, I've found that when I enter certain areas, the backpack, shoes, and gloves turn brown. It is very weird.