Goodday

Started by manymade1, December 24, 2010, 10:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Goodday to you all. I just wanted to say hi, im new to the site. Im a HUGE comic book geek, mainly towards marvel. Also i've never done a mod before. If anyone  can give me a link that EASILY explains the process, id be very thankful. The main reason I joined this site is because my favorite xman is shadowcat and I heard you can get her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance( I dont have it on the PC yet but I plan on getting it). If someone can help me get her that'd be cool and I wouldn't mind downloading others. I hope i have a great time on this website and I have high hopes.

Well welcome to the site!! I love Shadowcat aswell, but Jean will always be my fave There is the search tab that can help you but since your new I'll be nice :P http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,698.0.html check out that << link and I hope it helps :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks man appreciate it.

No problum, I hope it helps you It kind of confused me at first :/ but I figured it out eventually lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS