NEW SKIN REQUEST

Started by antivenom66, November 26, 2010, 08:27AM

Previous topic - Next topic
can someone plz make me an ANTIVENOM skin for venom. it wood be reely awesome, someone plz make me one, and also if you can, an ANTIVENOM for spiderman. :venom: :spidergirl:        here is the link for ANTI VENOM SPIDEMAN PIC AND ANTIVENOM FOR VENOM

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1366&bih=643&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=antivenom%20spiderman&tbs=isch:1

PLZ MAKE IT AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Well, I already know that somebody's made antivenom for the black suit. I'd considered doing Anti Venom myself, but generally speaking, mods that don't change spidey don't interest me. Look around, yuo'll fid it one of the Wos threads.

thnx high5, i found one for black suit spidy.
but i also request one for VENOM. so thnx. if u can make the venom one it would look so sick when they fight in the beginning u understand. :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom:

November 26, 2010, 11:46AM #3 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:21PM by antivenom66
btw PEOPLE, once i fix my game and get a new and working proosesser, ill make some mods. im havin som game problems and im not sure why, but my computer prossecor is being gay, so ill make mods latr on......... hopfully after christmas, happy thanksgiving.....anyways for now ill just be requesting and thinking of some ideas. Happy Hacking!

P.S.- I tend to spam alot, and I dont mean to so dont get mad at me if I accidentally spam.

Kind Regards,   
                         antivenom66

so check my topic for skin for venom

cool mod man thank you for the help. :venom:

Quote from: antivenom66 on November 26, 2010, 11:46AM
btw PEOPLE, once i fix my game and get a new and working proosesser, ill make some mods. im havin som game problems and im not sure why, but my computer prossecor is being gay, so ill make mods latr on......... hopfully after christmas, happy thanksgiving.....anyways

Anything you'll tell us? Any ideas? Like, for instance, x spidey suit. X being the suit.

November 28, 2010, 10:09AM #7 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 10:27AM by antivenom66
Another idea would be, like, the symbiotes from the game. Like the snatcher suit, berserker suit, etc...
I cant really think of anything else right now. But if I think of something, Il definetly post it here in tis topic. :venom:

Also, keep working on skins for venom....... Ideas for him would be Antivenom(already made by sosika though), Carnage(of course for Venom), Mac Gargan, Angelo Fortananto. Im not sure if I spelled Fortananto right, but oh well . You get the picture.......... anyways these are some Ideas for venom. :venom:

Here is the video for all the symbiote types in web of shadows for a general idea for what they look like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Lpf7lvzLE

Quote from: antivenom66 on November 28, 2010, 10:09AM
Another idea would be, like, the symbiotes from the game. Like the snatcher suit, berserker suit, etc...
I cant really think of anything else right now. But if I think of something, Il definetly post it here in tis topic. :venom:

This won't do any justice as these are already present in the game.I suggest someone should try making a symbiote moon-knight skin for moon knight.

I know that, I was just making suggestions, but good call!
I like your idea about the moonnight symbiote. :moonk: :venom:

A suggestion - we can make NPC skin of Iron Man for S.H.I.E.L.D. agents(if not for the ground ones then for the flying ones)

November 28, 2010, 12:12PM #11 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:17PM by antivenom66
Go for it, but what do you mean NPC? :venom: :venom:

Oh, ok, thnx for telling me, anyways if you want to then go for it.

By NPC skins I meant non playable characters skins.

i like Antivenom's Idea...i like to have Venoms in WoS  :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom:
  :deadpool:

I like this idea, but I'm still trying to find a Venom skin for Venom. He looks nothing like himself in this game.