Purchase of XML 2 for the PC via Download??

Started by MonitorAccess, July 04, 2010, 04:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm hoping someone here might be able to help with this.

I am looking for a place I can download XML2.  I do NOT want a torrent or anything like that, but I am looking for a place I can download LEGIT XML2...something like Direct2Drive does.  (I'd be interested in MUA too, although I can't use that program until I get my new rig sometime in late August or early September)

So if anyone knows of a site, I'd really appreciate a link.

Thanks

I don't really know about a place like that. Why won't you just purchase it via amazon.com? It should be totally cheap now

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 04, 2010, 11:28PM
I don't really know about a place like that. Why won't you just purchase it via amazon.com? It should be totally cheap now

It is totally cheap on Amazon, which is where I most likely will get it..however, I have to wait for it to be mailed to me and for it to arrive...where as if I download it, I'll have it up and running in a few hours.  8)

Not to worry though, after I posted this, this afternoon, a friend of mine from around town and I were talking and he had the game and is no longer using it.  So he brought it over and I installed it a little while ago.  So far I am playing with the All X-Men and the Marvel Universe mods.

I have downloaded most of the Avengers mods from the mod catalog, and I want to put together an Avenger mod...so I'll be researching and such for that.

Don't forget to ask for permission if you put it together as a pack :) Good luck though

I have a LONG way to go before I am ready to release anything, and I know that I need to ask permission from those whose work I am using.  Thanks for the heads up.

Wouldn't it be illegal to download the game?

He was asking if there were any digital distribution sites, like Steam or Direct2Drive, that sold the game.

Quote from: Monitor2112 on July 04, 2010, 04:12PMI am looking for a place I can download XML2. I do NOT want a torrent or anything like that, but I am looking for a place I can download LEGIT XML2...something like Direct2Drive does.  (I'd be interested in MUA too, although I can't use that program until I get my new rig sometime in late August or early September)

For some reason, Marvel licensed games are out of any digital plataform, I'd like to know why...