I put some mod together and uploaded it and IT INCLUDS TEXMOD

Started by dhoom, August 31, 2010, 09:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :carnage: :sauron: :sage: :magma: :magik: :strange: :docock: :banshee: :avalanche: :apocalypse: :deadpool: :domino: :abyss: :strange: :dust: :magik: :madrox: :kittyp: :pyro: :sunfire: :thor: :moonstar: :marvelg: :greengoblin: :iwoman: :ifist: :stark: :shehulk: :sstar: :spiderman: :spidergirl: :cuckoo: :surge:
I toke it down I dont want to gat in truble. (bad spelling)

Did you just put a bunch of mods together and release them in a link? You would need the permission of all the modders who did this and likely they'll say no as there is really not much point to this.

Couldn't you say that a bit more unoffensive? I don't want to play rookie admin, admin junior, etc. but it sounded quite...well, offensive

I'm not trying to be mean but you do need the permission of all those people and realistically its unlikely they'll all say yes. Also he didn't mention the point of releasing all of the mods together. Is it so people won't have to install them one-by-one and just all together.

I forgot the uploaders so should I TAKE DOWN THE POST

It strikes me as odd that you need permission. As long as credit is given .... well....  is getting permission relevant?

I mean ... did everyone here get permission from Marvel to edit their intellectual property? I mean ... do you really want to contact Marvel Incorporated's lawyers and ask them?

wow, i was pretty excited to download som stuff but NO. eh, watevs if u ned permission, i dont tink i evr had tat problem b4.
sorry for bad spelling. :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo: :punisher_logo:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Excuse me? Didn't really get 'tat' Retype, maybe??

Bad spelling, huh.

i just dont feel like typing perfectly, i cant reely type fast either i suck at it.......srry High5 ill work on it.
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.