The Little Mermaid

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 30, 2011, 08:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I used to own that game, it was so fun! I wish I still had it :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

HA HA poor Ariel lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Poor Ariel in deed, but yes seaweed is apart of her world lol
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Im so happy! Went to a shop today and found some Ariel stuff, this but mine is still in the box! http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Bendable-Disney-Figure-Mermaid/dp/B0049GRYBE%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJCT7PV7CITM4GDMA%26tag%3Ddealnay-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB0049GRYBE and a little statue thing If I find a picture I'll post

My version of Part of that world:

I never understood why ariel preffers the human world I much preffer the life under the sea!

Look a this stuff
isn't it neat?
wouldn't you think my collection is complete?
wouldn't you think I'm the girl?
the girl who has everything
look at this trove
treasures untold
how many wonders can one carvern hold?
lokking around here you'll think
sure, she's got everything
I got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatsits galore
you want thinkmabobs?
I got twenty
but who cares?
no big deal
I want more
I wanna be where merpoeple are
I wanna see...
wanna see 'em dancing
swiming around on those...
what do you call 'em?
oh, fins.
moving your legs you don get too far
fins are required for swiming in the sea...

I still didn' finish it.

It's pretty good! Like the human world to under the sea world switch!

Well I really wanted to open this thread again! Ariel/ The little mermaid is like my Not so Secert obsession lol. Recently I have started collection more. I have a small doll collection growing and tons more that I want to add to it. Im also excited that The Little Mermaid will be turned into 3D, which means blu ray release also :D Has anyone gone to the Disney Store, if you ever do? XD I picked up a King Triton and Prince Eric doll, I have the Ursula one just not the Ariel one. Although I do have like 3 or 4 Ariel dolls lol. I know I'm a freak :D