The Other Vs Game

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 29, 2010, 02:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Scarlet Witch, if she can change an entire world she can stop her

Cap Hook, Jafar, Ursula, Maleficent, Step Mother with Magic wand (From Cinderella 3) vs Magneto, Enchantress, Loki, Mr Sinister, Dr Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Disney villians. Stepmother could just change reality like in Cinderella 3.

Jessica Alba vs Famke Janssen

Famke

Alice (RE full powers ) VS Jean ( x1 style )

Alice, Jean was such a push over in X1

The Incredibles VS Power Pack
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Power Pack.

Jean Grey (Full Power, End of Planet X), Squall Lionheart, Cloud, Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey and Riku vs all disney villians.

The first group easily, lol they would crush the villians, BTW love Kingdom Hearts :D

Ariel with the Phoenix force vs Ursula with the Phoenix force

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ariel! Channels the spirit of her lookalike Jean Grey and becomes the newest Phoenix. Until Jean reabsorbs that piece of herself and Ariel turns back into a little mermaid lol.

Resident Evil vs Teen Titans

Resident Evil more expirience : /

Raven ( Teen Titans ) VS Ursula

Raven

Crono (Chrono Trigger) vs Link (Zelda)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Crono.

Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Wesker.

Wesker

BTW Marvel fan I love that pic

Jean Grey and Ariel vs Ursula and Magneto

April 28, 2011, 03:07PM #191 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:28PM by Jill Valentine
Jean and Ariel (although i think Jean would do all the job).

Jean Grey (End of Planet X), Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine and Rebecca Chambers vs Wesker, Excella, Ursula and Magneto.

The First team Easily, Jean could do all of it on her own maybe with some help, Chris and Jill could take out Wesker Jean will pop Ursula, and yeah XD

Death vs Dark Phoenix

Death lol. They are actually friends now, ever since Classic X-Men 43 and X-Men Forever 3.

Chris vs Deadpool

Chris, lol Death: Hey Jean back again! Jean: Yes i am Death: How long? Jean: I have no idea!

Jill and Chris vs Mr Sinister