The Other Vs Game

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 29, 2010, 02:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Firestar and Poison Ivy

Dark Phoenix Vs Everyone in the DC Universe

Everyone in the DC universe

Dark Phoenix vs Superman with Phoenix force

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Dark Phoenix especially if jean is the host

Shiar Imperial Guard VS Batman,Supergirl,WonderWomman,Flash,The Martian, and Giaganta (the huge girl)

Shi'ar
Movie Storm vs Comic Callisto

Movie Storm because if she could handle fast callisto she could beat slow callisto from the comics.

movie callisto vs quicksilver

Quicksilver (I think he is faster)
King Kong vs Hulk

Hulk

Terminator vs Alien vs Predator vs Darth Vader

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

Terminator

100,000 Aliens and 100,000 Predators vs Jean Grey with current Phoenix power lvls

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean Grey
Goku Super Saiyan 4 Vs. Naruto
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Goku

Zoey, Francis, Louis, and Bill from Left 4 Dead vs Jill, Chris, Claire and Leon from Resident Evil

The Left 4 Dead Team

Sesame street vs Ronald McDonald and his friends

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

Ronald McDonald and Friends

Marvel Universe vs DC Universe

Man, that's a tough one, although i go for the Marvel Universe.

Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2) vs Dr. Strange

Mm, Strange probally has a spell that will zip him to another dimension XD

Hercules vs Starfire
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

That one is tough, I'll say Hercules

Alice (Alice Madness Returns) vs Blade