X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sabretooth and Mystique still trying to escape the prison while Selene isnt there,they finally acomplish the escape and take a boat.

Sabretooth:We did it?
Mystique:Maybe,Selene isnt here,i hope we dont take her to the X-Men,we really need their help.
Sabretooth:Can i slash Jimmy first?
Mystique:Be patient Victor,be patient...

They quickly arrive at the city.Finally they find Magneto, who welcome them back to the town.

Sabretooth:Grrrr
Magneto:Hello my old friend.
Mystique:No time for this.We gotta find the X-Men
Magneto:I take you two to the mansion

Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

The mindscape. The astral plane. It was the saving grace of telepaths to abandon the limitations of the physical world and to revel in pure, unadulterated thought. It was a place of one's own creation: it was imagination at its forefront, limitless, unbound, and free. Some say that dreams are the small portion of this place, a taste to those un-gifted with the ability to mind-walk. But to those gifted, to those few stretched across the world, their dreams are extension of the unconscious psychic mind; it is a blessing and a curse, for such visions and experiences in the safe haven of sleep could introduce a malevolence far beyond even the worst of nightmares. For Phoebe, Celeste, and Mindee of the X-Men, colloquially more renown as the Stepford Cuckoos, their dreams would slowly be their undoing....

Celeste: "Phoebe...... Mindee......" as her voice seemingly echoes in the vastness of thought. "I must have fallen asleep..." She realizes she's floating as her astral image seemingly drifts in the wide embrace of her own mindscape. She's alone, which is a daunting feeling, given her thoughts were nearly always one with her sisters. The echo is unnerving. "Phoebe.... Mindee" as her voice calls out again, fading in the distance. The mindscape dims, as a blanket of stars darken; it was as if a veil had fallen, and filtered out the luminance around her. "What's... what's going on?" as she feels this cold embrace wrap around her. She sees nothing but a darkened vastness. She grows concerned. She begins to let fear envelop her. "No.... no!" as her psychic voice echoes loudly within, allowing the darkness to yield, but for only a moment. "Whoever you are... whatever you are, you cannot touch me!"

Let it be said that although the Three-in-One were powerful as a gestalt mind, individually, they were still gifted telepaths, possessing their fair share of skill, training, and will. Taught by Emma Frost herself, the Stepford Cuckoos were a force to be reckoned with, in unison or apart. This was no exception as her blue psi-signature enveloped her, creating astral armor upon her image. "I'm not scared of you." Psychic energy of crystal hue crackled from eyes and mouth, like lightning in a thunderstorm. The darkness once again began to envelop her, and in a radial emission, the energy exploded and Celeste found herself wrapped in a blanket of white. It was calm. It was serene. She felt this feeling before, this white hot feeling just before....

Celeste's thoughts got the best of her as the armor faded, and the energy lost its luminance. Crystal-blue hues focused on the white silhouette approaching her, as if a specter floated in the endless vastness of pure whiteness. ".....So.... Sophie?" as her voice began to break, echoing her sadness of seeing her dearly departed sister. The image, identical to that of Celeste yet shrouded in white, had no color despite the blonde and blue-eyes of Sophie Cuckoo. "...wha... what are you doing here?"

"... Be prepared Celeste.... She's coming," as the eerily ethereal voice of Sophie responded.

"I... I don't understand.... Sophie..." as Celeste was so full of question. Who was she? Why was preparation needed? Was this an omen? Was this a warning? Was this a mere product of her own psyche? Or was this... again her thoughts betrayed her..

"...when the time comes... be ready.." as Sophie looked upon Celeste with stern concern before closing her eyes. The whiteness began to glow and envelop her until the curves of her body could no longer be seen, before the psychic image of Sophie Cuckoo herself suddenly erupted in a blaze of fire. Somehow, Celeste felt no concern or worry. The fire was familiar... it was gone soon after, and the whiteness was snuffed out, returning Celeste to vastness of the starry mindscape. "...she's coming.." was the last echoing voice of Celeste's sister before she was pulled down, feeling incredibly heavy. As she descended, Celeste could almost hear a cackle, almost grandmotherly in malice, as her eyes were forced upon in the physical world. Immediately sitting up as from a nightmare, Celeste found herself in her bed, with Mindee and Phoebe sitting upon the blankets beside her.

"...Mindee... Phoebe..."

Mindee/Phoebe: "We couldn't wake you," as their voices overlapped one another, creating an echo effect. "We could not touch your mind.... We are glad you've awoken. We must head down to Cerebra."

Celeste:: "I... I don't know what happened... I..." as the mention of Cerebra interrupted her own thinking. "... Why do we need to go?"

Mindee/Phoebe: ~~Open your mind sister,~~ as Mindee and Phoebe's psychic voices echoed within Celeste's mind. Their eyes were now devoid of the crystal blue irises, but replaced with the glowing resonance of their psychic signature of white and blue.

Celeste: ~~We have company...~~

"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

XD! Sorry guys, IM SO HAPPY to see this started XD, my internet wasnt working :( But I can now play Jean XD I saw Marvelfan wants to be Betsy Lorna, and Wanda which is fine I will add them all to the front page, and Im going to begin with Jean returning for me but she can still be  mixed in with everyone else, and I will add everyone else who joined to the first page! And yes you can be more then one person!

Jean can see nothing, everything is black. She is trapped in an endless nothing with no where to go.... Nobody to talk to. She wonders about the X-Men if they are all right. She thinks of Scott, then Wolverine. She smiles.

"God how I miss them...." Jean says sadly. A tear falls from her face. She then sees large amounts or Red energy flowing around her. She looks forward in disbelief.

"Is it time?...." Jean says as she is engulfed by the energy. She opens her eyes and finds her self in the forest. More tears fall from her face.

"I'm Home....." Jean Similes happily. I have to find the X-Men.

As Jean walks to the mansion, she sees many different things. Amazing. She still couldn't believe she was alive again. She sees the mansion doors, and opens them. But as she opens the door she senses trouble. Wanda. She walks in and sees The Avengers, and X-Men galore a muck.

Everyone turns to see Jean enter the room. Everyone runs to her, and sheds their tears. After the welcoming, Jean finds out the problem.

"Why should Wanda die, because of her actions? What actions. Wanda meant no harm! And there for deserves not to die!" Jean explains. Everyone doesn't believe it. "You want to kill a human being for what she has done, don't you all remember that day long ago when I rose to the power as the Dark Phoenix and we fought for my life with the Shi'ar, nobody would kill me, not even for my own safety for you all loved and cared for me so much. I had to kill myself. This is a situation much like it. She couldn't control it, and there for doesn't deserve to die!"

As everyone begins to talk amongst them selves, she senses trouble a brew.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome! You wrote Jean's reaction in the exact way I thought she would react to Wanda. BTW is this supposed to go along with my story of Wanda bringing Jean back?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 05, 2011, 06:46PM
Awesome! You wrote Jean's reaction in the exact way I thought she would react to Wanda. BTW is this supposed to go along with my story of Wanda bringing Jean back?

Yeah, sorry XD I would have done it right away, but my internet wasnt working so I didnt know this topic finally got on its way, I hope this ties in well with your story XD I can change things if you would like, btw do you want me to add Cyclops to your character list?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 05, 2011, 06:48PM
Yeah, sorry XD I would have done it right away, but my internet wasnt working so I didnt know this topic finally got on its way, I hope this ties in well with your story XD I can change things if you would like, btw do you want me to add Cyclops to your character list?
It ties in perfectly so no need for change! Yeah you can add Scott to my list as well, I'll probably dispose of Wanda after this story and let her return to the Avenging World.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 05, 2011, 07:05PM
It ties in perfectly so no need for change! Yeah you can add Scott to my list as well, I'll probably dispose of Wanda after this story and let her return to the Avenging World.

Alright! Im so happy this started up, I saw this in my 2 page updated topics and I was like XD eyes glowing! XDLet me know if I missed anyone I got Dihan, I add your new characters, Fox are you still Iceman, or are you Wolverine now, I found it hard to tell, and Ace are you just the Three in one? BTW Sign up is still open and will always be!

And Cassie Nova. I'm slowly introducing her, so she's not going to come out right away.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

July 05, 2011, 08:21PM #53 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:23PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Ace on July 05, 2011, 07:23PM
And Cassie Nova. I'm slowly introducing her, so she's not going to come out right away.

Alright, do you mean Cassandra Nova?

i guess it's time for X-Man to appear bub, so here goes nothing, all the X-Men characters are wearing their New X-Men Uniform and Jean won't die here.
These are Dark Times, the brotherhood of mutants has been destroyed, the only survivor is Wanda Maximoff, the X-Men have been attacked a lot of times, a few died only but most of them are alive, they decided to go and look for other mutants to help them, they went all around NYC and they found Nathan (X-Man) liying on the ground, unconcious, Jean woke him up and she nearly got blasted away if she hadn't explained Nathan what was going on.
Jean: Nathan, my son, i'm so glad you're ok, let me use my Psychic powers to heal your mind, i can see that is damaged.
Nathan: Jean i'm so glad that you're ok, Apocalypse is really a monster, HOW DOES HE DARE TO DO THIS!? Nathan says, all enraged.
Jean: Nathan, calm down, it won't help you to be enraged.
Scott: Jean, Nathan, there is no time for this, LET'S GO!
Jean: you're right, Nathan, let's go.
Suddenly a lot of Sentinels under the control of Bastion attack our X-Men, they Fought roughly againts them.
Jean using her full power (her state of power is the one that she has in The End of Planet X)
Scott using his optic blasts, and he took of his visor and started shooting (like his ultimate Optic Rage)
Logan was furious, he was slashing all the way around the sentinels.
Storm casting Lightning on them.
Nathan using the Phoenix Force to take them all down.
The X-Men won, after that Scott says: Let's Move people, we are NOT save here.
Jean: Scott, where should we go?
Scott: Genosha, maybe we can find help there.
Jean: ok, but first let me use Cerebra to find the others, that blast that apocalypse gave us in the X-Mansion was fatal, if i hadn't used a barrier, who knows what might have happened.
IT WILL CONTINUE... LOL i love saying that. i hope you like my story guys.

I'm sorry that I'm not getting the hang of this.  It seems that there are about 5 or 6 different stories here.   :runaway:  I tried to follow what others had written before me.  I assumed that Wolverine was not dead, only weakened, after resurrection by Wanda.  I was under the impression that they were at the X-Mansion and that's where I started.  It seems that no one "piggy-backed" off of my storyline.  Perhaps it was too vague!  I was going to try to pursue it until I saw all the X-Men (awake and) fighting.  Anyway, I think I will drop out for now.  I think this could be cool once it gets going.  So, just disregard this post:

Quote from: fox456 on July 03, 2011, 06:29AM
It's 2:30 in the morning at the X-Mansion.  While everyone is asleep, strange things are happening.  A creak from a floor board sounds, but no one wakes up.  The lock on the door unlatches, seemingly by itself.  Then, the door slowly opens, wider and wider.

Three disguised figures cautiously slip through the door.  They whisper to each other:

Figure 1:  We must be very careful.
Figure 2:  Yes.  I certainly don't want to fail.
Figure 3:  We must find him quickly.
Voice 4:  I think he is upstairs.

The group advances to the second floor to find their subject sound asleep in bed.

Figure 1:  I'll keep guard here at the door.  You guys take care of business.

Wolverine wakes up but can only open his eyes.  He finds that he cannot move his body at all....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

well like i said above i want to make sure everyone knows this is 1 story thats why you sign up for people so even if it starts out as a single story they all need to connect some how

maybe we should add more chars of Marvel instead of making it an All X-Men history if you ask me, that would be way more interesting. and let's make alliances too, that is one of the ways, that we can connect a history.

Ok guys, Part 2!
After that, back in the X-Mansion, they arrived, Nathan was going with Jean to the nursery, Scott, Logan and Storm were with the professor planning their next move.
Jean: Here, lay down here, relax, and take a rest, let ol' Dr. Jean Grey handle this.
Nathan: Thanks mom.
Jean:I would even turn into the Phoenix in order to protect you Nathan, i'm here for you.
Nathan: Thank you so much mom. he fell asleep.
after that, Jean went with the others to the war room.
Professor X: ok, everyone is here, i would like to introduce to you a person that offered to help us, Dr. Stephen Strange.
Dr. Strange: Hello X-Men, i will aid you in any ways i can.
Jean: This is so good! Thank you Dr. Strange! and Welcome to the X-Men!
Dr. Strange: Thank you Miss Grey, it's good to be here.
Scott: it's good to know that we have the aid of the sorcerer supreme.
Suddenly Nathan enters the room.
Nathan: Dr. Strange, it's really good to see that you're ok.
Dr. Strange: It's good to see that you're ok too Nathan.
Nathan: Hey guys, i could get Madelyne Prior to help us, she is one of my best friends.
Jean: Ok, in Desperate Times, we need all the help we can get, even if it is from The Goblin Queen.
Nathan: I will call her, Professor, Can i use Cerebra in order to call her? i lack the power and Cerebra will give me all the power i need.
Professor X: ok, come with me Nathan.
They Leave to Cerebra.
Scott, let's all go to the danger room, says Jean.
Scott: ok, let's go, Everyone! to the Danger Room, Now!.
So they Start a Simulation, presenting Apocalypse as the main enemy, there they will learn, how to take down Apocalypse and learn his weaknesses.
It Will Continue, Shadowcat, Emma Frost, Gambit, Rogue, Magma, Jubille, Iceman, Colossus, Bishop and a Special Guest will be part of the history. Stay Tuned!

July 06, 2011, 06:09AM #59 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:24AM by Ace
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 05, 2011, 08:21PM
Alright, do you mean Cassandra Nova?

Yes.

Quote from: fox456 on July 05, 2011, 08:47PM
I'm sorry that I'm not getting the hang of this.  It seems that there are about 5 or 6 different stories here.   :runaway:  I tried to follow what others had written before me.  I assumed that Wolverine was not dead, only weakened, after resurrection by Wanda.  I was under the impression that they were at the X-Mansion and that's where I started.  It seems that no one "piggy-backed" off of my storyline.  Perhaps it was too vague!  I was going to try to pursue it until I saw all the X-Men (awake and) fighting.  Anyway, I think I will drop out for now.  I think this could be cool once it gets going.  So, just disregard this post:

Aww Fox :( I was actually piggy-backing off of your post since everyone else wasn't at the X-Mansion, I had the Cuckoos there.

I think what will help is if everyone establishes location. The first post didn't really establish where Wanda and everyone was, and then the next posts had Sabertooh in Howlett Mansion, and then it shifted over to Genosha? So I think if we establish where everyone is it'd be best. It's also a bit confusing because some people were playing characters not originally theirs, according to the first post, and now there's another story with JeanGrey777 and playing Professor X, Dr. Strange, Scott, and Jean?