X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MystiCosmic on November 06, 2011, 10:23AM
of course maddie is still powerful as hell, but i just thought that making shadowking a goblin host would make things really interesting ;) ...........

They can both share it :P make them both god like beings!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Apocalypse:Go help your friends Logan,but after all you all will die
Wolverine:I will come back and defeat you!

Wolverine start running in nowhere,he didnt know where he was going but he need to count with his luck now.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Emma began to appear again her body was much different. She looked down at her body, she was wearing a costume much like that of (X-Men Destiny) with out an X belt. But her skin wasn't skin, it was all diamond. Her arms were as big a Juggarnuts but all a rocky diamond form. She had a different mutation. She tried to read the minds of thoughs around her, but it didn't work.

"I thought, our powers.... were to be gone." Emma said, "Mine have only mutated further!"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

''Uhhh!'' Wanda said, Shadowking was winning (was there ever room for doubt?)

Her mutant projections dissapeared again, and Wanda was surrounded by Goblin force (SK still has this right?) Shadow demons,

''Reality is mine now!'' Shadowking said proudly
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 08, 2011, 07:17AM
''Uhhh!'' Wanda said, Shadowking was winning (was there ever room for doubt?)

Her mutant projections dissapeared again, and Wanda was surrounded by Goblin force (SK still has this right?) Shadow demons,

''Reality is mine now!'' Shadowking said proudly

Yeah him and Maddie both have it :D

looks fun!!.. can I as play the invisible woman

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on November 11, 2011, 08:08AM
looks fun!!.. can I as play the invisible woman

Yes you can :)

wow ! thist topic has a long time to be used , so i'm gonna say something

Rachel : (she brights with blue fire .... ) ''Even the most powerful of you shall tremble in front of the Phoenix !!! ''
''i will destroy evil, and purify this place......starting with Maddie....'' (Rachel's eyes bright blue and projects a beam of pure light that bursts through Madelyne, but she seems to resist it) ''Bloody Hell !!! It seems that because Phoenix and Goblin are equal, i can't do much harm to you.....But I swear i will make you suffer for what you did to my friends'''

(She bursts repeatedly blue fire blasts on Madelyne, but nothing happens) :D

(Wolverine sees a blue light in the sky)
Wolverine:Im getting closer,dont worry Jean im going!
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Wanda busted on her knees.. Something was wrong she looked up and saw Shadowking reaching his hand out to her, with a faint aura around it, Shadowking was controlling her! He finally got hang of how the Goblin force worked!

''NO!'' Wanda said, against her will, she used her mutant power, holes appeared in the ground, the sky changed colors.

Quote from: MystiCosmic on November 17, 2011, 12:41PM
Rachell : ''Both Madelyne and Shadowking have the Goblin Force and if they team up against me , they will defeat me, but there is still mom, right ??? i can find a way to share the Phoenix with her !!! ''

(She contacts Logan = Logan, I want you to find a way to get Jean----she has a body now-----to a safe place ,so i can get there and share the Phoenix with her.....)

I dont realyl want Jean to have a body yet. For her to all of the sudden have a body is just to easy

Ok, you are right.....it's a bit early for jean, so I will skip and delete my previous comment so I won't get anyone confused :D

Jean looked around in the Astral plane, she was weak. She helt her side and limped forward.

"I have to figure out how to get my body back..." Jean said

Emma came running in, "Jean are you alright?"

"I think so..." Jean replied

A burst of dark light came, and there standing was Selene.

"Time for some revenge!" Selene said.

''No...More...Mutants'' Wanda said fiercly against her will (this is like real M-day, not 90% that loses their powers but like 99.9999999988 % For anyone who wants to keep em and for both SK and Wanda)

Does that effect the Astral plane tho? Because I didnt think it did lol, but if it does then my mistake XD plus I thought we were in M Day already... im getting confused lol