X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is like M-day in an m-day

So wanda also controls the 9.99999999988 (SK and Wanda herself, who want to keep their powers aswell)
making it 99 %, not 90 % like the previous one

M-dayception lol :P

Anyway, bout the Astral plane, I do guess so, since only telephats are able to enter it, and leave it (maybe jean and Emma cant escape? xD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 18, 2011, 07:46AM
This is like M-day in an m-day

So wanda also controls the 9.99999999988 (SK and Wanda herself, who want to keep their powers aswell)
making it 99 %, not 90 % like the previous one

M-dayception lol :P

Anyway, bout the Astral plane, I do guess so, since only telephats are able to enter it, and leave it (maybe jean and Emma cant escape? xD)

Good idea!

"We have to get out of here Jean!" Emma said

They both turned toward the Astral plane exit, but it closed.

"What just happend" Jean asked.

"The Astral plane closed, we are trapped inside of here." Emma said

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wolverine:This smells just strange,there was something here before...and now there is nothing.(Radio)Anyone hear me?We need to get out,this place is getting strange every minute,we may die here.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

If i have the Phoenix i haven't lost my powers ,as well as Sk and Madelyne cause they have the goblin force :D

as regards jean and emma ; if astral projection is the way to go to the astral plane without your body, and u need mental powers to do it , a M-day will break that body + soul connection and it will return everyone to their bodies, because an astral body can't move or exist without telepathy, right ????:) i hope i didn't confuse u :P

Well Emma is in her body, and Selene and Jean have no choice both of their bodys were destroied. Thats why they are trapped in the Astral plane

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

To revive the topic : :D

Rachel : Madelyne, don't you know that i am the all-mighty phoenix , and that i can crush you with all my power ??

She bursts at full power with a blue burning explosion against Madelyne, which seems to be damaged from such a strike
(her hair are burned, and her face has some scars, while her clother are ripped ! ) :P

Madelyne stud up and was engulfed in green flames. The Gobline force healed everything.

"This is my world now!" Maddie said, you can't hurt me!

suddenly the war between shadowking and wanda stopped, Shadowking turned around to maddie ''YOUR world? How dare you, you disrespectful witch!'' and with green fire surrounding his fists (Goblin force ftw :) ), he slapped Maddie (bad maddie, bad maddie :P)

LOL That made me laugh so hard Polygone!

Maddie laughed.

"I guess you dont want to be apart of what will be! What I will do to this world! Finnaly I am all powerful, the Phoenix Force is mine, the Goblin Force is mine! I am a god!"

''Well..I suppose its time..Im sorry Pietro'' Wanda whispered

She flew in the air, Red tornado's flying around her

Suddenly she spoke in a dubble voice ''You!'' Pointing to maddie ''Have disrespected the power of the Goblin and Phoenix force, for that, you shall be punished!''

An Enormous rip into the ground occured, sucking everything in that appeared above it ''This Maddie, Shall be your last breath!''

Maddie laughed, "You can not destroy a god! For taking me away with the Phoenix Force would be taking Jean Grey away aswell, her host body can NOT be made without the Phoenix Force, there fore if I along with my powers am taken away you kill Jean aswell."

And with that Maddie was engulfed in the Goblin/ Phoenix Force and dissapeared.

December 02, 2011, 05:10PM #536 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:51PM by SuperNatural-Witch
"Are you sure this will work?" ,Susan Asked her husband Reed as She step into the pod,I'm 100% positive, this will take you to the Astral Plane and I went over the facts twice as much to insure safety I would never put you in danger.... she takes a deep breath,"power it up" she said unsure of her, Remember Reed Said,"your powers are generate by thought,they will work there.. The Agenda is to find Jean and Rachael, Got it Sue said, Reed walked over to his computer see ya soon ,as he pull the switch..........

As Sue lift her head from the ghostly-like floor."This is the Astral Plane?" as she pick herself off the ground, Jean!!....Rachael!!!.. I guess I got to look for them She thought to herself..Sue created a force field to hover on...She  flew up high, where she saw Red-like tornadoes pulling in what looks like young women...I'm coming, she called out!!!!

(hopefully I worked Sue into the story)

Wanda, being her complete alter ego (im kinda giving her a new amazing power here, but she's the Scarlet witch, her power is to make the unexpected the expected 0.- so I kinda thought this would fit xD)

''Do I look like I care?'' Wanda laughed manicly, strange symbols appeared, covering her into a force field
''This Earth does not accept the likes of you Maddie!''

And with that Maddie was engulfed in the Goblin/ Phoenix Force and dissapeared.

Maddie's Voice echoed in the distance laughing.

Reviving the topic again:

Wolverine was tired of running in circles,he didnt even knew where he was,is he dead?Is he in the astral plane?

Wolverine:Im coming Shadowking...im gonna end your life(He suddenly fell to the ground,he had no strength to get up.He gave up finally.)

He began dreaming,or was it real...

Sabretooth:Jimmy,get up.
Wolverine:Victor...are you alive?
Sabretooth:Not for much time.
Wolverine:Astral plane?
Sabretooth:No,i was revived by someone who is a greater threat than Maddie and Shadowking,i was revived...by Apoc...aaaaahhhh!(Something happened and Wolverine suddenly woke up)
Wolverine:Ugh...i got to find Shadowking and put an end to all this.(He then started running again,into nowhere)

PS:I would like to play Apocalypse too before someone else want to play him if it is okay.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.