X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well sometimes, it DOES appear out of nowhere lol XD

"Alright..." Jean says sadly, but with some happy. "Lets destroy her!"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright then, i will get Madelyne Prior, i'll go to the Astral Plain, to see if she wants to join us.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 06, 2011, 10:04AM
Alright then, i will get Madelyne Prior, i'll go to the Astral Plain, to see if she wants to join us.

Isnt Maddie evil tho? XD I could see something bad happening here XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is where the confusion happens... Marvelfan is playing Jean at the ruins of the X-Mansion. Midnightphoenix is playing Jean with JeanGrey777 as Nathan Grey at the X-Mansion.

Is it me or are these two completely separately stories??
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

XD maybe, but remember that she helped X-Man, maybe you're right, i'll get Emma then XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 06, 2011, 09:58AM
Well sometimes, it DOES appear out of nowhere lol XD

Point taken, :P

Pyro : heellloooww X-freaks? Anyone care to tell me what the hells happening here?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Ace on July 06, 2011, 10:07AM
This is where the confusion happens... Marvelfan is playing Jean at the ruins of the X-Mansion. Midnightphoenix is playing Jean with JeanGrey777 as Nathan Grey at the X-Mansion.

Is it me or are these two completely separately stories??

No I am Jean Grey, and the only Jean Grey, because I picked to play her, Marvelfan isnt playing Jean, she was just doing it because she brought her back and I was offline for the time she did it, so this is one story Im trying to get people to understand that, and it may take time but it is one story

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 06, 2011, 10:08AM
XD maybe, but remember that she helped X-Man, maybe you're right, i'll get Emma then XD
Wouldn't Maddie be absorbed back into Jean since she is a piece of Jean?

Psylocke: How are we meant to destroy the Dark Phoenix when its a part of Jean? Its her dark side like every human has. And wasn't Jean in complete control after she became the White Phoenix of the bloody Crown? Unless...somebody is manipulating her into unleashing the dark side that she had control of.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 06, 2011, 10:14AM
No I am Jean Grey, and the only Jean Grey, because I picked to play her, Marvelfan isnt playing Jean, she was just doing it because she brought her back and I was offline for the time she did it, so this is one story Im trying to get people to understand that, and it may take time but it is one story

Okay. Now it makes. It was difficult to keep track when one Jean is doing something someplace else while another Jean is doing another thing. Anyway, the Cuckoos post still stands as everyone is at the X-Mansion now... right?
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

Quote from: Polygone on July 06, 2011, 10:09AM
Pyro : heellloooww X-freaks? Anyone care to tell me what the hells happening here?

Nathan: Nothing so, Go back to Genosha! TK Grip! and then, Pyro got blasted away by Nathan
Nathan: and Psylocke, we are going to destroy the Dark Phoenix, so my mother can keep the Full control over her powers without being afraid of turning into the Phoenix, are you with us?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 06, 2011, 10:15AM
Psylocke: How are we meant to destroy the Dark Phoenix when its a part of Jean? Its her dark side like every human has. And wasn't Jean in complete control after she became the White Phoenix of the bloody Crown? Unless...somebody is manipulating her into unleashing the dark side that she had control of.

I thought Maddie would try and steal the Phoenix XD

Jean looks at everyone. "We need to destroy the Phoenix so she can't turn on us again!"

Nathan goes next to Jean, Everyone, we have to do what my mother said! we have to destroy the Dark Phoenix! we can't allow Dark Phoenix to turn on us once more!, it's time for us ALL to do something! we have to battle it! we have to destroy it! for our sakes! for Jean's sake! for the Universe's Sake! who is with us? (lol, this sounded really cool)