X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Phoenix and I arent the same" Jean says. "The Phoenix is another life force that lives with in me. I can't control her, she is apart of me, but we are not one in the same"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

and if we don't destroy the Dark Phoenix, she will take over Jean, and she will destroy us all, we have to battle her and destroy her once and for all! if we don't the Universe will be at a great risk, we have to stop her! i don't want my mother to dissapear either! and Father (Scott) do you want mom to die again? we have to stop the Phoenix now! who is with us? who will help me and my mother stop Dark Phoenix?

This really isn't in-play but this would be an excellent time for an Emma Frost retort - "It's happened so frequently, it's hard to keep up, dear. I do believe the dirt is still quite fresh from the last time we buried her."
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

"Oh Emma..." Jean says as she rolls her eyes. "Please, why dont you just walk away peacefully before I break you into a million diamond pieces and sell you at a pawn shop"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Psylocke: Ignore her Jean, Emma has nothing else to do but mourn over her lost boyfriend who never loved her in the first place.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 06, 2011, 10:52AM
Psylocke: Ignore her Jean, Emma has nothing else to do but mourn over her lost boyfriend who never loved her in the first place.

"Oh Psylocke.." Jean says, "You never stop making me smilie"

Psylocke: I know, its one of the most lovable things about me.

Nathan: Whatever ladies, so, who else is joining us to fight Dark Phoenix? and Emma, we could use your help, if you stop fighting with my mother. Psylocke, do you want to join us? we could use your help a lot.

Of course, I already signed up. I want nothing else than to finally destroy this bloody bird. And why invite Emma, she's nothing but an amateur telepath ;). Who needs her when you have me. We could always invite Magneto's warped daughters, Polaris and the Scarlet Witch. Don't forgot the rest of the Summers Clan: Marvel Girl, Cyclops, and Cable.

Of course, we should invite them, let's go and get the rest of our family mother, we need all the help we can get, and after that, let's go and get Scarlet Witch to help us. hey what do you guys say of Inviting Thor and Dr. Strange? Says Nathan.

"I agree we need all the help we can get"

They'd be great helps. Its too bad that Wanda's mutant power burned out after repowered all the mutants. She can't reality-warp like she used too, although I suppose its better that she can't lest we want another M-Day, but she is still extremely powerful in affecting probability.

Nathan: we need all the help we can get, let's get Thor and Dr. Strange, and maybe Valkarie and Sif. and we should defenitly get Wanda, she can be of great help to us.

"Lets get this fight started!"