X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 30, 2010, 05:12PM Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:20AM by midnightphoenix123
Please read before moving on! Thank you...

Hello Everyone I saw this on another site and thought it would be fun, I hope people join in on the fun but if not then oh well....   If we get this going it could be really fun and we can have guest star villians and so fourth

Rules: *Update*
1.) This is all 1 Story not many different stories. You can start out your owen way, but its all taking place durning the same time and place. So Avengers stories and X-Men stories are taking place at the same time, and can mix eventually.

2.) Only play your character in the story not 5 different people when you post what you wrote. People keep playing 5 or so different people in their story who they have not chosen or that another person is. This also causes conflict with the 1 story thing and can seem like they are off in their own world when they have 1 persons character doing one thing, and the person who plays the character is doing something else.

3.) You must pick an X-Men you want to be or a Marvel character

4.) If someone wants to join in but not play all the time, they can be a guest star character, but if you so choose to be a guest star char then it must be a Marvel char that is not X-Men or a stronge X-Men villian like Apoc or someone like that!

5.) You can not make your person unbeatable or super strong, I am sorry if you want to take over the world but it is not aloud sorry :P

6.) You may team up with others to take down villians and if we get people playing villians it will be even more fun but if we dont get those poeple then just make a villian show up and fight it but dont always stop the villian yourself, start the fight and the next person can join in the fight

7.) If you start to get bored of doing the RP you don't have to continue, but if you do get bored at least leave the X-Men for how ever long you want to, or kill yourself off so that your character has a post where your fighting someone and then you just don't post again! But make sure your clear or not, if you leave the X-Men, if you would maybe like to return later on or not, because if you don't want to come back your character will become up for grabs by others!

8.) Do not do anything with another players character without their permission! I understand maybe you would like things to play out a different way, but if it's not your character there is nothing you can do about it! If you would like something to happen to a character just send the person playing that character a PM and ask.

If anyone has any questions or a rule they would like me to add please ask thank you! And ps please post what Char you are!

Characters so far:
Midnightphoenix123: Jean Grey, The Phoenix Force, Maddie Pryor, Shadowcat, Emma Frost, Storm, and Selene
Marvelfan12345: Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, and Cyclops
Jill Valentine: X-Man
Daken Howlett: Sabertooth and Wolverine
Polygone: Blob, Juggurnaut, Pyro, Magneto, Bastion and Sentinels
MysticCosmic: One Above All, Xorn, and Marvel Girl (Rachel)

P_Frost is Sage, Megan Summers,
Dihan as Elixir
Ace is The Stepford Cuckoos, and Cassandra Nova
nuhverah is Mystique
Fox456 is Iceman
Nowhere man is Exodus
Rogue is Rogue

UPDATE: 6/3/2013

While this RP story hasn't continued in this thread, there is a new RP going on where the DC universe and Marvel universe collide, and it is connected to this RP. It takes place an unknown amount of time after this one, but the continuation isn't really mentioned. Come check it out and join in! http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8824.0.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean fans so sorry but I will be Jean Grey with phoenix force, but no not super phoenix force XD lets see who can start this thing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks very funny! Perhaps I will take part and I will be my favourite Rogue! About invincibility, all right, consider that I didn't concern skrull and I do not use all powers of mutants  )))

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Alright, need some villians? I'll be Exodus.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Sure thing! Both of you can be who ever you want! Who ever wants to start the story can I will if someone doesnt but I want to see what kind of story someone can start up!

we need more characters first. we'll start when there's a roster of sorts.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

December 01, 2010, 03:55PM #6 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:20PM by Jean_Grey_Phoenix
I will be Maddie...  :phoenix: :phoenix: (I and nowhereman will be an villain alliance)  :stirthepot: :king: I will be the red/Goblin queen.

Ok! sweet we are gettiing somewhere! YIPPE :laola: And yes I guess we do need more peeps!!!  Hope I get some X-men to help me, cuz now its just me and Rogue!

Guys, join! We are assured, it will be cheerful!

We have Exodus! funny....  :)

Ok I wll start listing who is who up at the top!!!

Sweet! Now we are getting somewhere!

Well! Us becomes more!

in the 1st pst you said that jeanfan321 is storm, but he is emma frost.