X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I guess somebody needs to get this game started. I'd like to change into Scarlet Witch btw (unless we can have more characters than one. Then I want to keep Betsy, Wanda, and even add Lorna XD)

Scarlet Witch has returned and just repowered Rictor (just like in Avengers: Children's Crusade) but the X-Men arrive and are ready to kill her. Wanda is ashamed of her evil deeds and is ready to die but the Young Avengers, X-Factor, Beast, Hawkeye, Jessica Jones, and Scott Lang all believe she can redeem herself if she breaks the spell. Wanda instead uses her powers to bring Jean Grey back into the land of the living, believing that Jean is the only one who can help her as well as prevent the X-Men from killing her.

I will begin mine too.
As a result of Wanda spell some others are ressurected,including Sabretooth...he wake up in the wild and tried to find the X-Mansion,but he find hes old home,the Howletts Mansion,he then start to cry blood as he enters the mansion.He sees a picture of him and Wolverine when they were kids,he roar and quickly escape the mansion.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Two others are resurrected as well, Mystique and Selene.

And with 3 out of the 4 resurrections being some of the X-Men's greatest villains, the X-Men are not happy :(

This sounds kind of neat. I'd like to join if it's still open...

How about the Stepford Cuckoos for me? But as secret villians? Cassandra Nova's essence that was dormant in Emma managed to deeply entrench itself into the gestalt mind as sort of a last ditch effort if her takeover of Emma, a la AXM, failed. So when the Phoenix sliver left the Cuckoos rendered unconscious, the essence of Cassandra Nova was reawakened and is slowly turning the Cuckoos against the X-Men?

Kind of like what Cassie did in The End with Xavi, and no one found out until it was book 4?
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

That sounds great. The Cuckoos are open so you can take the slot for them. So Nova, the Cuckoos, Selene, Mystique, and Sabretooth. No wonder the X-Men are so unhappy these days lol. I imagine they are expecting a reprise of M-Day and Dark Phoenix as well :D

Next part of Sabretooth.
Sabretooth still trying to find somebody,when he hears a voice

Mystique:So,Victor,you are here too...
Sabretooth:Why we are alive?
Mystique:Am i supposed to know?
Sabretooth:Lets get going.

Now together the villains try to find Magneto,who they know that will be the only person in the earth that will give then a place to stay.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 01, 2011, 03:15PM
That sounds great. The Cuckoos are open so you can take the slot for them. So Nova, the Cuckoos, Selene, Mystique, and Sabretooth. No wonder the X-Men are so unhappy these days lol. I imagine they are expecting a reprise of M-Day and Dark Phoenix as well :D
If a new M-Day comes,Sabretooth will certainly be the one to lead the brotherhood forces!

July 01, 2011, 03:23PM #37 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 03:25PM by MarvelFan12345
I'll love to hear their reactions when they find out that Magneto is now one of the X-Men's most valuable members.

The X-Men are all ready to attack Wanda and her new allies until they see Jean. Emma starts to get angry by seeing that "cow" but Scott basically tells her to shut the f*ck up. Jean warns them that Wanda was not in the right state of mind and didn't mean any harm but Cyclops disagrees with her. Before anything else happens Wolverine arrives with the other Avengers and he leaps towards Wanda. Wiccan (who was depowered by Doom) suddenly blasts Wolverine, killing him instantly. Now a fight is coming.

Of course there are now many questions. How did Wiccan regain his powers? What will the winning party do to Wanda? How will the X-Universe and the Avengers deal with Wolverine's death?

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 01, 2011, 03:20PM
If a new M-Day comes,Sabretooth will certainly be the one to lead the brotherhood forces!
There really isn't a new M-Day. But the X-Men see Wanda again and fear that if they don't deal with her then they can expect another M-Day, or worse. A worldwide decimation of all living things. But its not really gonna happen since Wanda is reformed now.

July 01, 2011, 05:09PM #39 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:25PM by Daken Howlett
Where i was?
Sabretooth instantly smells Wolverine blood,and says to Mystique they gotta run to save Wolverine.
Mystique:Didnt you hate him?
Sabretooth:Only i can kill Jimmy!
Sabretooth then smell Phoenix,and start to be angrier.When they arrive Sabretooth takes Mystique pistol and when he is ready to shut Wiccan,Mystique says to wait,because she wanna see what is happening.

Wiccan blasts Wolverine and in a fit of rage, Sabretooth rushes out and begins to attack Wiccan. Wanda reality warps Sabretooth and Mystique to the ruins of Genosha while Jean attends to Wolverine's body. She is shocked to proclaim that Wolverine is dead! The X-Men become convinced that Wanda should die while the Avengers have become more skeptical but don't want her dead...just yet. These two teams battle with the Young Avengers, Hawkeye, Beast, Jessica, and X-Factor as a third party. Finally Jean stops the battle with her powers and explains the whole situation to the team and Wanda's intentions to reverse her M-Day spell. Wanda then reaches down and uses her power to resurrect Wolverine before explaining her plan.

One other thing is that after this Wanda plotline is resolved I will like to pick Cyclops instead of her (unless like I said before we can keep multiple characters).

Also as a result of the spell Wanda cast to resurrect Jean, Elixir was woken from his coma which he slipped into after her tried to cure Rockslide of a cold (there is no known cure, after all... and he is made out of rock... can rocks get a cold?). Elixir slowly gets out of bed and his memories of what happened slowly come back to him. He half expected someone to be sitting at his side, but there was nobody. They must be busy.

Elixir leaves the infirmary only to realise that the whole institute seems to be deserted. 
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

July 02, 2011, 07:28AM #43 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 07:35AM by Daken Howlett
Sabretooth and Mystique wake up in Genosha,as far as they know,that place is destroyed.Sabretooth sees Avalanche body in the ground.

Avalanche:Get out,now...she is here...
Sabretooth:Who?
Selene:Me...
Mystique:So you are alive...

Selene shoots a fireball Mystique and Sabretooth attacks Selene but when he jumped she managed to almost break all bones in his body,but decides she wants prisoners.
Meanwhile the X-Men(and Wanda) return to the X-Mansion to rest,and they find out Elixir woke up from his coma.

It's 2:30 in the morning at the X-Mansion.  While everyone is asleep, strange things are happening.  A creak from a floor board sounds, but no one wakes up.  The lock on the door unlatches, seemingly by itself.  Then, the door slowly opens, wider and wider.

Three disguised figures cautiously slip through the door.  They whisper to each other:

Figure 1:  We must be very careful.
Figure 2:  Yes.  I certainly don't want to fail.
Figure 3:  We must find him quickly.
Voice 4:  I think he is upstairs.

The group advances to the second floor to find their subject sound asleep in bed.

Figure 1:  I'll keep guard here at the door.  You guys take care of business.

Wolverine wakes up but can only open his eyes.  He finds that he cannot move his body at all....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927