X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 30, 2011, 09:04AM
LOL I forgot about the mansion lol, stupid me! We need to work our way out of the Astral Plane
I dont think there is a way to escape the astral plane withouth a telepath outside of it...
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on October 30, 2011, 10:55AM
I dont think there is a way to escape the astral plane withouth a telepath outside of it...

Emma is outside, and Jean is inside to telepaths right there! lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wolverine:Try to contact someone outside,we cant get out alone.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

''i will use my powers to create a pseudo-portal between genosha and the astral plane. Then, Emma can get you back''
Xorn said.

Xorn : ''The woman you know as Madelyne Prior is no more a mortal. The Goblin Force inside her has made her so powerful that i'm afraid it's an opponent, too hard to be defeated. I have seen it in the past.....Uatu watched it as it devoured Galactus adding his tremendous power to its own......I can only wish us luck...:( ''

I love Goblin Force vs. Phoenix Force......BTW, Goblin Force has destroyed Both Phoenix and Galactus, so its more powerful,but i prefer Phoenix :D            \m/

Wolverine:Hope it works.

Meanwhile in Genosha.

Emma:Im feeling Wolverine need our help.
Sabretooth:So?
Emma:There is a portal over there!
Sabretooth:That means we are entering it?
Emma:No,you will,i must keep the portal open so you guys can exit
Sabretooth:Okay im entering.

Sabretooth jumps inside the portal and encounter Wolverine,Jean and Shadowking.

Sabretooth:We gotta get out now!
Wolverine:Okay lets go.(He says while he,Sabretooth and Jean pass the portal).Goodbye Shadowking(He says while kicking Shadowking inside the portal again).Emma close the portal!

Shadowking stay trapped in there but now they got to deal with the one who trapped then there.

Wolverine:I feel its not over yet.
Deathbird:What we are gonna do?
Sabretooth:I dont know
Emma:If Maddie trapped you there,she must know you escaped.
Paibok:Thats not good.
Super Skrull:No so we are escaping this doomed planet goodbye!(He says as he,Paibok and Deathbird run away from the planet)
Wolverine:Great the cowards ran away.
Sabretooth:We have bigger problems than that.
Wolverine:I know it...Emma go call the others in their rooms we need everyone
Emma:Okay(She goes inside the headquarter)
Wolverine:Everyone dont let your guard down if she come we will attack her together,we may be defeated alone,but together we may have a chance against her.
Sabretooth:Grrr...right.
Wolverine:Be ready,i think she will get here in minutes.

(Midnight, I hope you dont mind, but I want Shadowking to get out aswell ;) )

A portal suddenly opened on the other side of the astral plane

''You needed help,I suppose?'' Maddie smiled ''Just shut up and get me out of here!'' Shadowking firmly said as he was helped by maddie to get out of the astral plane

Shadowking smiled ''First stop, the guy who kicked me in''
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Wolverine:Whats that smell?
Sabretooth:I feel it too...
Wolverine:Its Shadowking
Sabretooth:Didnt you kick him into the astral plane?
Wolverine:Yes i did.Lets prepare the defenses of Genosha.

Wolverine goes to the control room and program missiles to launch at anything who gets close.

Wolverine(Radio):Juggernaut,Colossus,Blob you guys will form a barrier in the entrance.Pyro,Sunfire,Sunspot,Magma make a fire field to protect the skies.Psylocke,Emma make a psychic patrol,i mean check if there is no one getting close.Cable,Bishop,Deadpool stay at the defense towers and use the rifles to hit anything.Mystique,Surge,Scarlet Witch guard the headquarters door please.Forge,Beast you guys upgrade the weapons.
Sabretooth(Radio):Good plan,now come here
Wolverine(Radio):Going.

Wolverine reachs Sabretooth and the two begin to plan what they will do.

Wolverine:If they manage to enter we need to fight em with all our powers.
Sabretooth:Right
Wolverine(Radio):Rogue dont let your guard down for plan B you need to absorb Maddie powers,i know its too much but i believe in you.Archangel patrol the skies.Avalanche please make a earthquake if they get too close.Jubilee stay inside and protect the base.Storm i need you to make some clouds so they wont see us very well.Nightcrawler please help Jubilee protect the base.Cyclops if they get close i need you to focus all your power on them.
Sabretooth:They wont stand a chance.
Wolverine:No they wont...it ends tonight.

After a couple of minutes talking to Maddie, ''So that is what you want me to do? Simple, I suppose''

With a grin Shadowking transformed into a dark cloud of moving air *think Death Eather Teleport effect*
He quickly hurried to the control room

''3...2...1'' Shadowking slowly spoke, as he heared gunshot firing, he saw Juggernaut Colossus and Blob ''Thats just stupid'' he smirked,'' The mighty Shadowking can take every entrance as he sees fit'',

he saw Emma quickly run to warn the others ''Oh no you dont B*tch'' Shadowking said, running at her, striking her down quickly with a psysic spear

He quickly got to the Headquarters room ''Ahh, Wanda Maximoff correct? The power to alter reality, guess what Wanda, my power is to make your fear come true!'' He quickly morhped into the living dark cloud and took over the minds of Surge, Mystique, and Wanda

''Now where is he?''

Psylocke(Radio):Logan i can see him,he just attacked Emma and even Wanda,we need help please.
Wolverine(Radio):Dont worry i will take him down.Everyone go to yours room till second order.

Wolverine reachs Shadowking and manages to free Surge,Mystique and Wanda from his control by arguing with him.

Wolverine:You want me right?So leave them alone and im all yours,but first you must kill me,i wont give up till my body and soul are destroyed!So come on your devil!

"you are not worth my time, im gonna kill you though" Shadowking smiled as he made 400 clones of himself (telephaty for the win :) )

I dont mind that you wanted Shadowking out :) And btw I hope people know, Maddie has both the Phoenix force, and the Goblin Force. Jean Grey has neither.

Jean fell to the floor, "You all dont understand... I'm in my Astral form, my body is gone. Destroied by the blast of the mansion, I was hardly able to save my self." Jean shock her head, "You have to send me back to the Astral plane, or I will die!"

"I can help you Jean, dont worry!" Emma said, "You all just stop Shadowking!" (LOL I love typing Emma's stuff because as I do I read it over in my head with Emma's voice :P)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wolverine:Im gonna rip you apart Shadowking!You may have entered but Maddie wont,we have plan B and even plan C if the A fails,you are doomed.
Storm(Radio):She wont pass,the clouds are ready.
Wolverine(Radio):Keep up with the good work Storm.
Wolverine:You decided to enter Genosha,so you wont be able to exit alive!(Wolverine destroy almost a thousant of his clones).What...are...you?I didnt even hurt you.(He then rushes again but with no effect).Im not afraid of you,im not afraid to die because if you kill me there still be other heroes,other X-Men like me,you may kill one of us but you will never destroy our objective,Professor X dreamed that one day the world would have peace,and im gonna make this dream reality.Even if i die i know someone will avenge me,you will never defeat all of us.I suppose you are gonna try to destroy the X-Men,but we wont give up till we are dead bub.(Telepathy)Jean please if you can hear me,you need to get to the astral plane,Psylocke and Emma can help you,i need to fight Shadowking right now and after it we will find a way to save you.

Emma reopened the portal to the Astral plane letting Jean return.

"I will try to help you Jean." Emma said!

"Thank you Emma!" Jean said weakly...

Wolverine:For what i remember your only power is telepathy,this wont be a hard fight.(He said confident that he would win)

Meanwhile in the control room.

Sabretooth:Let me activate the power nulifier.

He hits Shadowking with the power nulifier making he lose his powers.

Wolverine:Allow me to show what pain means!(He start punching Shadowking)
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Dude, you gotta claim your characters first, you cant just bump in :P, wolveirne is already played by someone else btw

Just continuing from Daken Howlett's post here
But we wont give up until we are dead bub.

''Well then'' Shadowking smirked, ''I guess I found the answer to my problems then''

He quickly teleported away looking for a certain someone (hidden from all the minds of the X-men currently in Genosha)

''Time for my own plan B!''
(telepathy)

''Rogue...The X-men are going to turn on you.....Your going to need more powerful help, why not join Shadowking?....The answer to all your problems....He can disable your power, help you touch again''