What console do you have MUA &/or both XML games on?

Started by jonchang, June 05, 2007, 06:36PM

Previous topic - Next topic

read more about it here http://www.marvelmobile.com/game.php?gameid=166

the players are Cyclops, Juggernaut, Magneto, Storm and Wolverine.  But you can only play with two, and you switch back and forth between the two.  Its pretty cool.

i also have the X-Men he Last Stand one.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I cant get it for my phone to download. So I guess I can not play it.

I have MUA on PSP, PS3, and PC and I also have XML2 on PS2, I also plan on getting XML1 on PS2 soon.

I have MUA for the PC, PSP, and the XBOX 360. I got the pc version just so I could use these mods.

MUA and XML2 on PC here. I have a question though, what are the "others"

Well are there? cause i noticed that one guy voted and it really makes you wonder what platform that is

QuoteI have a question though, what are the "others"
Four posts above you it is explained in detail. There was a J2ME adaptation of XML2 for mobile phones. It is not the same thing as XML for N-Gage, if you doubt it somehow.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: bleedingcowz on April 09, 2008, 07:09AM
Well are there? cause i noticed that one guy voted and it really makes you wonder what platform that is

that was me, and the "other" is XML2 on cellphone
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Isn't the N-gage version the phone already? I just thought that the "others" were some kind of new secret consoles or something.

Allow me to reiterate. The N-gage is its own unique thing, that may, of course, run J2ME games, but XML for the N-Gage and XML2 for J2ME are different games. Admit it, live with it, get over it. Somehow.

Plus, who knows to what will MUA2 be ported, maybe there'll be other "others" conceived :)

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Just XML2 that I got a couple of months ago on the Gamecube & that's about it. I've put off getting MUA for Wii or PS2 because of the 360 exclusive characters yet it'll be such a long time before I can actually afford a 360 (don't even want to think about the financial horrors of a "gaming quality" PC >_<).

I have XML1 and 2 and MUA on Playstation 2 and then I have XML2 and MUA on PC. I only got XML2 on PC because I could play it online with my best friend, then I got MUA on pc last month for my birthday because I found this site and I got a little too excited about getting new characters. lol I like it better on PC though, just because of the graphics.