What console do you have MUA &/or both XML games on?

Started by jonchang, June 05, 2007, 06:36PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You have up to 3 options.

I have MUA on PS2, PC, and PSP.

xml1 and xml2 on xbox (although I dont have the xbox anymore, and xml1 dvd is scratched up so bad it is not playable), and mua gold edition on xbox360 (used to have mua on xbox, until i sold it)

i am still hoping they add xml2 to the backward compatible list for xbox360, although i think i will buy xml2 for PC to play with the mods, and hopefully get a better computer so i can play mua and use the mods

I have it for the PC, kinda wish I owned a 360 so I can get the Gold Edition, cause honestly, who doesn't want to play as Nightcrawler? Although I find it fun to mod my PC version, cause Gambit is the best.

Legally? XML2 and MUA for the PC.
Technically? Allathem. Yep, you read that right. Except for the N-Gage one, it's of no use for t3h modding. Six fricking DVD-Rs worth of data dumps and extracted files and what-have-you.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I have MUA and X-Men Legends II for PC, as well as X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II for PS2.  *shrugs*
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

i hav MUA for pc ... i want to get it for wii be awesome using remote for attacks

I have the PC version of X-Men Legends 2 and MUA. I have the Gold Edition for MUA on 360. I also hope they backwards convert XML 1 and 2 for the 360 so that my brother and I can play those for the 360. I have not played XML 1 but would like to.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 21, 2007, 03:46PM
I have MUA and X-Men Legends II for PC, as well as X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II for PS2.  *shrugs*
ditto exept for pc-xml2
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

used to have xml 1 on ps2, but traded it in after buying xml 2... have mua on ps2 (my six year old sis still plays it), but i picked it up last week for pc, purely for the modding stuffs...

I have MUA and Had XML2 on The PC,but I have XML1 on the X-box

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

XML2 on pc and cell phone, MUA on pc
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it