your 1st post...

Started by scott summers, December 03, 2010, 12:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 03, 2010, 12:22PM Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:08PM by Jean_Grey_Phoenix
I did this topic to check if people here remember their 1st posts. If  you remember tell us which one was your 1st post.
I didn't want to create an acount but I decided to create and m name scott summers in that time
I remember my first post:
Quote from: Jean_Grey_Phoenix on February 22, 2010, 06:37PM
I would like to request 2 skins if it´s possible. 1º Can you use Ms. Marvel´s Binary skin to criate ultimate phoenix or dark phoenix, you could paint it orange with yellow eyes and use ghost rider burninghead effect bo be more nice! And I would like yu create a cyclops movie skin but not that you used I think you should use or cyclops' ultimate skin or cyclops' new X-Men skin. I prefer his ultimate skin. Thanks!!

Let me quote the whole thing
It was posted on: August 31, 2008, 01:44PM

"Pls help me. Where can I find Moon Knight :moonk:? I Don't wanna install the Official Characters mod and I really need him.(I installed it once but i can't play the game) Pls help me"

I changed so much in two years...ah, the memories

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 03, 2010, 12:27PM
I changed so much in two years...ah, the memories
Me too. I didnt know anyhing about modding.

I still don't know anything about modding, but my internet style has changed

December 03, 2010, 01:25PM #4 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:33PM by Nowhere Man
november 2nd, 2008. I had known this site for a long time but never bothered to post or register at all (back than visitors could access everything). that is until I got a problem. so, my first post was asking about that. thank god for that problem ^^.

well, here it is:

Quotehi everyone,

first of all, thanks. I've had mua for years and it was really starting to get old, but now the new characters gave the game new life.

I don't know what's been happening but ever since I got the official character v.beta4 I haven't been able to get pass murderworld. something about the dialogs. when you should have that talk with senator kelly nothing shows up, but you can still play afterwards. but then, when you have to fight jean for the second time there's no dialog and you can't control your character anymore. this happens no matter what character you use (I've tried several).

has anyone had this problem too?

I changed the roster quite a bit, substituted blade for black widow, nick fury for cyclops and wolverine for nightcrawler, and the plus characters are hawkeye, moonknight, hulk and colossus.

can anyone help? thanks!

I don't think much has changed in my style, but I did learn how to mod several stuff and made some great friends here. the first and only game I ever learned how to mod too.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Interesting thread.  Here is my first post -- the date was February 3, 2009:

This is my first post.  I love MUA and just yesterday found out about all these mods.  I've been reading alot and trying to soak it all in.  I got the Official Character Mod installed and chose certain heros with the Heroselect program.  I still have ALOT to learn and hope to be able to contribute some day.

Right now, I have a question I hope someone can answer.  I really like Dark_Mark's mods of Hulk and Magneto.  But, what do I have to do to get those installed in place of the Hulk and Magneto that come with the Official Character Mod?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Mine was

QuoteSum1 help when i download the loadscreens it didnt tell me which folder to put it in

QuoteHello. If it is possible, make for me these skins (90's) in a cartoon film for all x-men! (Excuse me, I badly speak English)

I like acartoon film 90's.  Therefore it also was my first request.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †