About the DLC

Started by Arclight, December 11, 2010, 01:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone. Despite the stupidity of the question, I hope you can help me out a bit. I know it's a bit late, but is it possible to get the DLC without having the game, and then install the DLC after I buy it? Because I'd like to get a new game, and MUA2 isn't exactly at the top of my list, but if it would mean I wouldn't get the DLC, I'd probably buy it. So, thanks in advance :)

If you have the 360 just go to the game marketplace and download it.

I have a PS3 actually. But since you didn't mention it I guess it's not possible? (Yea I don't really get how the PS3/XBox shops work :p)

There's your problem, you have a PS3 :P

:< XBox isn't that big where I come from tbh. So I guess I'll go in the corner in the fetal position? :(

I dunno - I'd dig around the PlayStation Store.  I'm sure you can buy it outside of the game.

December 18, 2010, 03:33AM #6 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 03:35AM by Arclight
Also, would it be possible to install the DLC after New Year's? I read somewhere that it'll also be deleted off my PSN account. Is this so? Like I said, I just got my PS3 about a month ago (yea, /really/ late), and still figuring out how everything works :p

Quote from: Arclight on December 18, 2010, 03:33AM
Also, would it be possible to install the DLC after New Year's? I read somewhere that it'll also be deleted off my PSN account. Is this so? Like I said, I just got my PS3 about a month ago (yea, /really/ late), and still figuring out how everything works :p

well they have the dlc packages open for quite some time on the ps3 you can download it then  buy the game because when it loads it will check for dlc and you will need a playstation store account btw which is free to make