CR's Shattered Dimensions Skins

Started by Carnage_Rules!, December 18, 2010, 03:45AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jerkman on December 27, 2010, 04:36AM
only thing i don't get is what's with the Quick-change suit? was it, like, used by Spidey before or something?
presumably it's spiderman when he had to change quickly and didn't have time for the full suit... it's elementary, my dear watson ^^

but i don't understand why does he have blue colours? and i've never seen him before, and i read A LOT of marvel comics (oops i said that)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

It seems you hadn't. Quick Change is an amalgamation of Spidey's fabric black suit and usual bystanders' clothes. He wore it once during the Clone Saga story.
I liked your works, Carnage_Rules, but I hope you can make them look better. Work with ambient occasion and normal\bump maps to make'em look really good.
Why so Ultimate?

Carnage Rules,are you going to make spiderman web of shadows skins?
chrisw

I like this mods a lot.
chrisw

Not to be rude, but you dont need to talk in topics that havent been talked in for over 6 months

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

YOU ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!! YOURE SKINS ARE THE BEST ONES I`VE EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!!   :spiderman:

Carnage rules all your mods I like but I like these mods more. :carnage:
chrisw

Quote from: chrisw on June 13, 2011, 04:01PM
Carnage rules all your mods I like but I like these mods more. :carnage:

Don't spam
What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That last message was not pointless!It was a opinion!
chrisw

Quote from: chrisw on June 14, 2011, 09:06AM
That last message was not pointless!It was a opinion!

That was a quote from the rules of the fourm that I put, if you want to complement them send them a pm or something instead of bumping an old topic, and not posting this

QuoteI like this mods a lot.

Im not trying to be rude or be a moderator, but just try not to bump old topics

July 03, 2011, 10:23AM #26 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 10:43AM by chrisw
Hey Carnage Rules can you a Toxin mod  :toxin:  and a Carnage mod :carnage: for the black suit. Also for Amazing make a Battle Damaged  :spiderman: for 2099 make  Spiderman :spiderman: for Noir make symbiote Noir and Venom Noir  :venom:
chrisw

Quote from: SilhouetteSpider on December 18, 2010, 03:50AM
That Venom Earth-X is incredible. One of the best skin mods I've ever seen.

I agree. I also like the antisymbiote.

nice job!

Hey Carnage Rules thanx for the mods/skins they are awesome

Can you reupload the movie skin for Amazing Spider-Man?
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.