Boreman's Skins Shack: Warpath

Started by boreman, June 07, 2007, 06:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
boreman, which chamber skins do you get bdod's on? I can ps2 them if you tell me the original model number of the skin you reskinned, and which game its from, and if you could post the bmp like you did with toad. Then you can update the chamber mod. I noticed bdod on at least one of the chamber skins.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on October 19, 2007, 10:38AM
boreman, which chamber skins do you get bdod's on? I can ps2 them if you tell me the original model number of the skin you reskinned, and which game its from, and if you could post the bmp like you did with toad. Then you can update the chamber mod. I noticed bdod on at least one of the chamber skins.

I'll check those and post the answer in a few hours. The most affected by BDODs was the Gen-X skin (xxx02). I know so far I used the classic XML2 Gambit model, because of the trenchcoat. But let me get back home and check the models to make sure and send you the BMP.

It looks like 3 of them are 1301 Gambit from XML2PC, and the other one is 1305 Dark Human Torch from MUAPC.

Beat me to it. Yes, Classic, Gen-x and AoA are XLM2 Gambit (1301), and Weapon X is Dark Torch at 1305.

Here are all four BMPs. Classic (1st) has minimal BDODing and Generation X (2nd) has notorious dots. The other two are OK.

Classic - Generation X - AoA - Weapon X

On other news: Anyone else digs the latest XML2 Cable skin, based on Winter Soldier? I know Nathan is supposed to look bulkier, but the screen caps look great. Perhaps shortening/camouflaging the hair... :naughty:

That's cool, I really have to find time to learn PS2 reskinning.
Should I swap the channels and upload the pictures again?

October 19, 2007, 04:16PM #66 Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 04:40PM by Norrin Radd
no dont worry i will swap the channels, i will upload them when i am done

edit:
here you are http://www.sendspace.com/file/904kzg i ps2'd the two you mentioned
and
Quote1301class.igb 256 256 35851 167147 .
1301gen.igb 256 256 35851 167147 .

You know, after a while I really didn't mind my Cable having longer hair than usual, so I'm working on this, based on iammingy's skin:

I'll release it when I figure out how to import the BMP/DDS back into the PS2 model (or get someone to make it for me), because the PC model is too big.

Hey Boreman, I can't seem to download any of your skins from this thread or your superskrull patch.  A box.net window appears saying "No shared files/folders found". I'm sorrry because I feel like all I do is create more work for you but would you being willing to re-upload some of your stuff.  For some reason when I downloaded your Marvel Girl Mod she only had 2 costumes so I'm dying to try out the other ones posted here as I think she is an amazingly cool mod. 

The Blue mental fire, Pheonix flying effect and telekinetic bubble have become some of my favorite moves in the entire game!

1. As usual, I'm clueless about what happens to Marvel Girl.

2. If I recall correctly, I rearranged my Box.net files for better organization. I even deleted some files, because of the updates. Probably the links you went for weren't updated. What I can do is try and post right here all the links as they are now.

On the other hand, try downloading the latest versions of Super Skrull and Marvel Girl, wich are supposed to be posted in the Character Mod Catalog. I'll check my account and the links, but right now I just finished with university work and it's very late around here.

3. Glad you liked the mod, if there are still problems, I'll try and check them in the week (I know I have some other mods pending, I'll do MG until I recall wich ones).

November 13, 2007, 09:17PM #70 Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 09:23PM by Norrin Radd
not sure where to post this, but i will post it here,
this is an edit of boreman's ultimate scarlet witch skin (and also put on a ps2 model)

i added/edited:
belly button
front (red) ribbing on pants
lined up side ribbings
made face less pale
made nose smaller
fixed up and lined up her top and added lines to it

download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/slcepn

Sweet  :thumbsup: I will add this (and hopefully some newly extracted sounds) to the characters shortly :)

awesome, and thanks for using ps2 for us xml2 players
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

He's big, he's an apache, he has two kick-ass vibranium knives. He is Jimmy Proudstar, a.k.a. WARPATH!!!

From left to right: Modern, Thunderbird, Classic (all of them from Ult. Sabretooth) and X-Force (Wingfoot).

http://www.box.net/shared/h6i4d33ks4

Now, I'm not so sure if I'll be able to release a mod, mostly because of a mix of holidays, moving plans and a shortage of will power. Anyway, I hope these can be useful.