Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looks great! I love all the new stuff :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nuverah, you're an awesome person :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on September 06, 2011, 10:10PM
Nuverah, you're an awesome person :D

Agreed! Nazirah you're amazing! And your jobs are Aweeeeeesome!!! ;)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quick add of the requested mannequins [only several of them, wished I had more time ;_;]
Enjoy requesters!<3

September 26, 2011, 12:22PM #231 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:52PM by MarvelFan12345
Wow those are amazing! Thanks Nazirah :D

Hope you and your studies are going well.

EDIT: Tried them and they look great. Ms. Marvel even fits in menulocation = 26 which is a tough spot to place people. My only question is about Psylocke. Is her mannequin meant to be taller than the others?

Thanks Marvelfan ^^
Omg is she taller than everyone? XD
when I put her in menulocation 10 her height seems fine to me :-/

I haven't tried 10 yet but I'll put her in that next. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not to be a dippy downer but i've released Sue's Mannequin is REALLY tall too and big.
But Songbird's look lovely :D

Yeah the size that's been used as suggested in the tutorial does make the mannequins looked much 'bigger' than the originals, butta Ima not so sure bout the height :P Maybe I'm not that used to with making 'em yet XD
If you guys feel like they're so different from the others feel free to discard them :P

:storm: I really liked the sounds of the storm, I was watching your video and really liked the effect of the hurricane, I wonder if you can pass that effect for me. Thanks in advance Congratulations!  :storm:

Aww, thanks hun<3
I'll send the effects to you thru pm :)

if you have the time, could you make this outifit for Rogue

If you're willing to wait until near the end of this month (my finals will be over until then yay), then sure I'll make her for you (alongside with a requested Ghost Rider skin by a requester so long time ago) xD