Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 03, 2011, 03:19PM
Good luck with your exams and papers guys! Mine start in a few weeks.
Mine do aswell :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Good luck to all of you who's having your finals!
Let's do our very best!:D

Thank you!! And good luck you too!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: nuhverah on May 04, 2011, 11:42PM
Good luck to all of you who's having your finals!
Let's do our very best!:D

Back at ya!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OMG love the voices expescially  Storm but ummm can u get some more quotes (Marvel vs Capcom 3)
X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire and Life incarnate! I am The Phoenix

Quote from: ThePhoenixOfIllusion on May 09, 2011, 10:56PM
OMG love the voices expescially  Storm but ummm can u get some more quotes (Marvel vs Capcom 3)
Thank you dear :)
Sure I'm gonna update the sounds soon (version 2) to be released together with Jessica Alba's Invinsible Woman sounds..Is there any particular quotes in Mvc3 that you would like me to add? :3

THANK YOU! but I realli dont have the game but I seen a video of storm LOL she said something "can't defeat mother Nature","Im good at makin pace but I'm good at making war" there's more I just can't remember right na THANK YOU
X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire and Life incarnate! I am The Phoenix

I see ^^ I'll check it out soon. It would be even better if you give me video link on those quotes, 'cause I got most of my sounds there :)

^^ Umm I think I found the one ThePhoenixOfIllusion is talking about Here's the link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6evDFBwNQ

^_^ YUP that's the link THANK YOU LOL, I found another quote "I called mother Nature" LOL the last quote (I think) AGAIN THANK YOU! #CHA

Some of Phoenix's winning quotes would be nice, I dont excatly know all of them, surprise surprise, but I know those would be cool

Jennifer Hale does do the best Jean I've heard so far. That could maybe even be combined with her WATXM voice since they are both Jennifer Hale. And can't wait for MvC3 Storm and Jessica Alba Sue.

Yeah true, she is really good!

Cool y'all thanks for the link & the ideas ^^
If there is any particular character sound quotes that you would like me to add on the next update, let me know (video links are highly encouraged)

So my second sound releases would be:
Invinsible Woman-Jessica Alba's
Storm-more Mvc3 quotes
Phoenix-Jennifer Hale's version & more Mvc3 quotes
Gambit-90s voice is just so smexy<333

WOW! sounds so cool!
Cant' wait!
I feel, I'll feel so goodl this day long! Thanks for this!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †