Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The sounds are really cool! hey could you add Jean a few of her Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds sounds? this one specially: You're just lucky i was able to keep the Dark Phoenix under control... This Time. Thanks a lot and your sounds are very cool!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on May 11, 2011, 12:21PM
The sounds are really cool! hey could you add Jean a few of her Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds sounds? this one specially: You're just lucky i was able to keep the Dark Phoenix under control... This Time. Thanks a lot and your sounds are very cool!
Sure, I'll try my best, is there any vid link for that? ;D

hey nuhverah, is this video useful for giving storm new proper sounds (voice and powers)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOs2l08k_0c ;D
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctQO79BDG8 here is a video with all MVC3 Jean and Dark Phoenix voice gallery, i hope you can add the sounds, my dear. thanks a lot! and for a taunt i have the perfect idea: Now... Face the fury of the Phoenix Force!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 14, 2011, 02:44PM
Yall got SOO off topic would it have been easier to post this stuff on his workbench?

I dont understand how we got offtopic, people were asking if Nuhverah could make sounds from other things like MVC3 and things like that, and posting videos for new sounds that Nuhverah could make, I dont think it is being off topic or if it is more or less suggestions, as Nuhverah was answering people about it to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The sounds are FANTASTIC!! Thank you for this  DEAR friend!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

omg those are very useful, thanks alot Rain & Jill!<33
& oh guys perhaps we should continue with new suggestions & links in my workbench, that way we can go off topic & lovin' it hehehe (I hardly keep track of which thread I'm in XDD)

Quote from: nuhverah on May 15, 2011, 09:02AM
omg those are very useful, thanks alot Rain & Jill!<33
& oh guys perhaps we should continue with new suggestions & links in my workbench, that way we can go off topic & lovin' it hehehe (I hardly keep track of which thread I'm in XDD)

Lol see I dont care when people get off topic because everyone is having fun, then people are liek ok people lets stay on topic and Im like D: lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Another thing is ( i hoped i didn't sound rude in my last post) i was just saying wouldn't it be better to  post this on his workbench instead of saying this stuff on his release thread but oh weell anyway i honestly didn't like Storm's or Dark Phoenix's/Phoenix's voices except i've destroyed planets what chance you got?

ok, i really liked Phoenix's/Dark Phoenix's voices and Storm's Voices. oh and is Her workbench and Her release thread (i don't mean to sound rude though)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 15, 2011, 11:42AM
Another thing is ( i hoped i didn't sound rude in my last post) i was just saying wouldn't it be better to  post this on his workbench instead of saying this stuff on his release thread but oh weell anyway i honestly didn't like Storm's or Dark Phoenix's/Phoenix's voices except i've destroyed planets what chance you got?

I hope I didnt seem rude either Lol I was just saying lol, and no you didnt sound rude at all

Hehe, guys, calm down, I know neither of us meant to sound rude or something, just everybody's expressing their own opinions & I like it that way actually :) It makes this place more lively, no? ;D
& yeah in case anybody doesn't realize, I'm a girl XDD

Quote from: nuhverah on May 15, 2011, 11:46PM
Hehe, guys, calm down, I know neither of us meant to sound rude or something, just everybody's expressing their own opinions & I like it that way actually :) It makes this place more lively, no? ;D

I thought you were a girl, and I like when everyone gets a little, or a lot, off topic because its fun

Quote from: nuhverah on May 15, 2011, 11:46PM
you are? I would have never guessed lol