Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 20, 2011, 11:16PM
you are? I would have never guessed lol
Lol I guess it's because in any modding community that I'm in, it is mostly dominated by men XDD

Hello Nuhervah

I have a question about Jean's TAS sounds.Is she always suppose to be screaming?If she's not screaming there's a phoenixy sound at first i liked it but now it's kind of getting annoying so is there anyway to just have that phoenixy sound?Or to turn it off?

Hey Jeanfan321
Lol actually for the power psychic scream I have 3 random sounds, the original sound, the phoenixy sound & jean's screamy sound.
If you want to remove it just delete the wav that you don't want using zsm editor and remember to save back the file  :)

Quote from: nuhverah on June 15, 2011, 01:25AM
Hey Jeanfan321
Lol actually for the power psychic scream I have 3 random sounds, the original sound, the phoenixy sound & jean's screamy sound.
If you want to remove it just delete the wav that you don't want using zsm editor and remember to save back the file  :)

Hello
Thanks for the reply and most likely i'll try what u said above and i hope i wasn't sounding rude

Not at all ^^
That's why I permitted anyone to use/edit/delete according to their personal likings, because of our preferences & differences :)

Your skins are unbelievable! I actually took double takes to see just how good they were again!

Wahrlich wunderbar, Frau Nuhverah! Es ist wunderschön und besser als alles ich tun konnte!

Quote from: Marvel Legends on June 15, 2011, 08:57PM
Your skins are unbelievable! I actually took double takes to see just how good they were again!

Wahrlich wunderbar, Frau Nuhverah! Es ist wunderschön und besser als alles ich tun konnte!
My dear, terima kasih! Thank you! :'D

Ich bin sicher, sie können ziehen sie etwas so magnifique! (is it correct? I cheated through a Babylon translator lol)

Sorry for the long wait everyone, here's MVC3 Storm & Phoenix as well as Sue Alba custom sounds!
Enjoy<3

Quote from: nuhverah on June 16, 2011, 09:07AM
Sorry for the long wait everyone, here's MVC3 Storm & Phoenix as well as Sue Alba custom sounds!
Enjoy<3
thanks a lot for these :)

Thanks for all your work in creating the new sounds for MUA.  Also, it is terrific that you are including documentation with each sound file.

You mentioned previously that you were going to create some new sounds for Gambit.  Is that still likely?

Thanks again!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks for the new sounds, all of them are really cool :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Amazing sounds! Thanks for your hard work!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS