Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requested Mannequin Pack I

[/quote]

I recently saw this (I don't know why :S) and it's so cool, thank you very much!
I may request you a new mannequin for my girl Emma (yessir!) but I'll work on the texture first and send to you the texture later (if you say yes of course):)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

sure honey,just send me the files, I'll add her to my future-to-do list ^^

Released GhostRider 90s & Rogue Ski 90s skins plus Whiteking's Emma,Rogue & Natasha mannequins :3

Quote from: nuhverah on January 27, 2011, 09:07AM
Whiteking's Mannequins

OMG! I love them!! thank you very much!!   :bowdown1:
And the skins looks great too, glad to see you back with new stuff :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Your back starts very cool! Fanaaaaastic job as always!!
WooHoo! You're with us again! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

While I like the Ghost Rider 2099 skin you made, the actual 2099 Ghost Rider looks a lot different to yours. Here's a link to some pictures of an action figure of 2099 GR:

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=2555

great job! I really appreciate your work here ;).
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Such amazing work! Is that Black Widow skin one of yours? Hope you'll be back to stay Nazirah, you make this forum a much more enjoyable place.

Wow thanks for all the new awesome stuff! Hope we see more of you around here :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome skins and mannequins, love them, and it's so good to have you back Nazirah, i really enjoy having you here :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2012, 02:20PM
Such amazing work! Is that Black Widow skin one of yours? Hope you'll be back to stay Nazirah, you make this forum a much more enjoyable place.

No, that skin (as the others from the mannequins) is mine, I released that MUA2 skin for Natasha on my XML2 releases, she's fully compatible with MUA too.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on January 17, 2012, 08:14PM
No, that skin (as the others from the mannequins) is mine, I released that MUA2 skin for Natasha on my XML2 releases, she's fully compatible with MUA too.
'
Oh Cool I've never seen that skin before. I'm gonna have to give it a try! Excellent job Whiteking. Goes perfect with Nazirah's mannie

Indeed, that skin is one of my favorites that's why I wanted a mannequin for it, and nuhverah did a FANTASTIC job with (as well with Emma and Rogue ;))
Phoenix Endsong #5