Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Skins by spiderman11

Started by spiderman11, December 26, 2010, 07:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 26, 2010, 07:38AM Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:31AM by spiderman11
Here I will lay out their costumes for the game Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions.

Replace the suit Secret War

Spider-Carnage (The Amazing) v1.0

Secret War (Negative Zone)

Classic (Noir: Negative Zone)

Classic (Noir: Negative Zone) v2.0

Black spider (  The Amazing: Scarlet spider)

Dark Original Noir

Dark Original Noir v1.1

Green Neon (the amazing) V1.0

Spider-Man Green Neon v2.0

Ultimate No Glow Pack

Black Manga Spidey
To suit worked to include Ultimate No Glow Pack

Cristmas Kraven

Manga Spider (Secret War)
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

Of course, I have nothing against)

it's interesting to see that most of people in this forum have russian games or at least screens show that they have russian version. говоришь по-русски?

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Jerkman чуть чуть.

Classic (Noir: Negative Zone)

huh, i almost thought i might get lonely here, but i won't.
spiderman11, about Classic (Noir: Negative Zone) suit, i seriously don't think any colourflu costumes should be used in Noir, they don't follow stealth gameplay much. i looked at it and it hurted my eyes (no, seriously, it's like the colours have hit my eyes)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

The Secret Wars outfit is incredible! I love the blue bands you added. I've always imagined those kinds of costumes to look exactly how you rendered it. Well done Spidey, well done.

excellent job with the latest skins ^^ secret wars looks absolutely amazing and noir amazing is pretty amazing itself :D

Thank SilhouetteSpider and ☞Dædooo ☜ so much, I am pleased that my work you like)

Wow Secert War Neg zone looks really cool! so realistic!!!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Incredible work !!! I like it !
But in my opinion the spider-Carnage would be better in the Ultimate Dimensions ^^
Great job anyway !!!

December 27, 2010, 08:43PM #14 Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:57PM by LarsAlexandersson
Ooh, another color scheme. Classic/Amazing Mainstream color scheme on Negative Zone, now it's look liked the Ultimate's, lil' bit. BTW, the one that replace Secret Wars in Mainstream Universe, is Poison (moutless), i think.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html