Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Skins by spiderman11

Started by spiderman11, December 26, 2010, 07:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Classic (Noir: Negative Zone) v2.0

midnightphoenix123 and Drax207 thank very much)

LarsAlexandersson, Yes, I agree with you that it was too bright color I picked for this costume, I hope the second version will be better.
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

Yeah, now the Classic Noir looks better. thanks for the skin

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Wow that skin looks awesome just like the other it looks very realistic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Two versions of what someone likes

Those look great aswell! lol and once again both realistic :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:deadpool: Sorry Spiderman11 i don't see the second one..would you reupload please?

Now see?

December 28, 2010, 07:03PM #22 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:13PM by LarsAlexandersson
Are those Original Concept's BLACK SUIT as in S.Y.M.B.I.O.T.E. ORGANIZATION SUIT.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

where did you find the second skin?

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Cool I like the green parts!

the neon one is fantastic. i'll definitely download this one when i have the game. thanx spiderman11