Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Skins by spiderman11

Started by spiderman11, December 26, 2010, 07:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thank you all for your kind words.

Spider-Man Green Neon v2.0

Ultimate No Glow Pack

Black Manga Spidey
Even in the darkest time you can find a ray of light and hope.

They all look great! Keep up the fantastic work!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

you're exaggerating, but thanks anyway)

Cristmas Kraven

HA HA love it! When he attacks he should be like HO HO HO lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

wow great skins all around. like everything on this page is just fantastic :D

ha ha ha!! Very funny now spidey fights the santa kraven.

Christmas and New Year now here come the children will get the prizes and in particular their deliveryman Santa, but crafty Mysterio, bewitched Santo mysterious artifact. Are New Year's summit? Of course not! Our good neighbor man comes to the rescue, he will confront the Dark elf army and they do not stop with milk and cookies. And what is the worst, spiders have to deal with Santa himself and defeat him in mortal combat! Will the spider man back Sante its former appearance and mind, Would spider save a holiday?
All in your hands))

Wow good story line, and now Santa has an army lol

christmas kravan equals santa claus
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

December 30, 2010, 07:45PM #42 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:08AM by LarsAlexandersson
Ultimate Costume No Glow Pack: :eek: No way, how do you do that. It's became even more look liked in the Mainstream Universe, don't tell me it also has a two textures as Noir.  :scratchhead: But...... sometin tells me there's sometin you've forgot to add on the pack.
Mainstream Universe Act 1 Christmas Packs:
:D Oh look. It's a crazy Hunting Santa Claus & his Elf Band.  :laugh: Crazy Santa & his Elf Band.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

LarsAlexandersson you know when I did Ultimate Costume No Glow Patsko, I have not seen it affects the Noir and 2099, but then you can use it sometimes when you play in the ultimate)

midnightphoenix123 and Jean_Grey_Phoenix Thanks )

Manga Spider (Secret War)

Man, AWESOME. AWESOME I say. Black suit finally looks like it's black with bluish hue. It reminds me of 90's Spidey cartoon.